Gaytorbait 519:
1656040170177.png

Smoothfinesse:
1656040331918.png

Smurphy:
1656043577791.png

1656043656493.png

Advertisement
Billy DeCommit is now realizing this isn’t UL Lafayette. These are big boy recruiting battles, so far he looks completely outmatched. It’s actually hilarious how much better Mario is as a recruiter than Cornrow Norvell and Billy DeCommit. If we show a somewhat decent product on the field and handle the teams we should handle, we will absolutely dust both FSPoo and UFag.
Billy DeCommit.

Mike Eliminated.

HILARIOUS!

OK, let's slow down for a moment, this one requires some extra attention...

Let's not forget, this is the same mo-fvcker who JUST A MONTH AGO was telling Swampa$$ 247 about how the Gaytors had enough NIL money to compete with the aTm's of the world...

Now he's yakking on and on about the old "guns vs. butter" debate, how they have limited resources, and how should they allocate those resources. This is like the guy who takes 20 minutes to set up his armies before starting a game of Risk.

Also, don't forget, he is the SAME GUY who said that the Gaytors were within "two million" of the Nico Iamaleava deal. So clearly, just a few days ago, Chick Fil-A Jay wasn't going on and on and on about a need to economize and spend money efficiently. Just a few days ago, it was FIIIIIIIIIINE to drop a huge bag for Jaden Rashada, and you had all the rest of the Swampa$$ lemmings dreaming of sugar plums and a "Top 3, or Top 5 at worst" recruiting class.

Oh, but nooooow it's about spreading the money around. OK, I'll bite, now that you've lost out on most of the "Gaytor Fan Meth Mock Class", who do you think is going to take that dirty Gaytor money that is oooooh so plentiful because you "passed" on paying Jaden Rashada more?

Yes, now I've seen everything. Chick Fil-A Jay is "sticking with his pick", but he is also preparing for his massive backtrack...the old "we can spend this money better on more players at positions of need" nonsense...

HILARIOUS...

View attachment 191599
Wait a minute!

It just hit me.

“They were within $2M of the Nico deal.” Nico is making $2M a year. What if what Florida actually offered was literally within $2M of Nico’s annual contract? So in essence…

1656044377203.jpeg

Advertisement
Out of curiosity, did he only think Kevin smith was a stud because he came from the SEC?

That is, by far, the primary reason.

Reasons to crap on Kevin Smith:
---played at UCF
---not a great NFL career
---coached at FAU

Reasons to call Kevin Smith a stud:
---coached at Ole Miss

You be the judge...

Advertisement
Ask @TheOriginalCane - that’s 100% Smurphy dying on his hill. When we hired Mario and they got Napier he called Mario everything from a mediocre to an average to above average recruiter and I think above average came later. He also called a chunk of our staff washed. The only one he praised was Kevin Smith - called him a stud. But he hates Mario obviously. I just point out every chance I get how ridiculous he is on this.

On that board, he’s actually one of the top posters IMO but he’s just going to die on this hill.

He refuses to as

Yes, there were NUMEROUS Gaytor porsters who would say mildly complimentary things about Mario ("he's from South Florida") with much broader criticisms of Mario ("he ruined Herbert", "FIU record", and "2 losses to Utah") while CONSISTENTLY concluding that Gaypier would have "the edge" on Mario in recruiting results.

Smurphy was one of the most dismissive of Mario in regards to his recruiting.

As for our staff, Smurphy and his Smurfettes were quick to nitpick any minor issue with our coaches. Steele and Strong were damaged goods because of how some recent jobs ended. Mirabal was ridiculed for his size. Most of the rest of the guys were "second and third choices", particularly after T-Rob and C-Mac left.

Meanwhile, you would hear the most GLOWING stuff about the Gaytor corching hires. One thing that became a proxy for "quality assistant coaching hire" was the story that FOUR of their assistants would be getting million dollar salaries. Then there were the puff pieces on Peagler, what with his TWO WHOLE YEARS of experience at Michigan State. Some MSU porster came over to tell the Gaytors what a nice guy Peagler was, and you're really like him once you got to know him. AND?

Fvck all that nonsense, it is the typical Gaytor propaganda. Every one of their coaches is an "up-and-comer" who is going to dazzle the world. Every one of our coaches is a degnerate who is lucky to still be employed. Over and over and over again, they build those myths.

Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently I need to go to the Gator board to get inside info on Miami recruiting. They seem to have the inside scoop on how every visit went, phone calls, dinner conversations, NIL negotiations, parents feelings towards each coach etc. It’s pretty impressive. They must have every recruits phone bugged and a waiter at every restaurant.

Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

Que fil-a’s biggest mistake was refusing to budge on his original prediction. I do not doubt that until recently, the gator staff was very confident they would land Rashada. I also believe that they were (at least at the time) the highest bidder. Which is why they were so confident. But when Jaden scheduled a last minute OV to Miami after moving back his commitment date, that should have been a smoke signal. At this point Chik-fil-jay could backed off a re-assessed his stance but he instead chose to double down and called what turned out to be legitimate smoke “message board crying”.

@RVACane Blake Alderman HAS ZERO CLUE HOW MUCH THE UM/UF NIL DEALS ARE. ZERO.

How he can say that there’s a difference between ours and theirs, is a mystery. Because he has no fūcking idea how much is being offered and by whom. None. Zilch. Zero. Nada. Bupkis.

This ******* just makes it up as he goes along.

Advertisement
Back