Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Always loved this photo:

1656039077674.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Billy DeCommit is now realizing this isn’t UL Lafayette. These are big boy recruiting battles, so far he looks completely outmatched. It’s actually hilarious how much better Mario is as a recruiter than Cornrow Norvell and Billy DeCommit. If we show a somewhat decent product on the field and handle the teams we should handle, we will absolutely dust both FSPoo and UFag.

Advertisement
As if. Hey, at least the Gaytors "got him", that is to say, the odds-on favorite for the job...

View attachment 191631
Not to get off-topic, but i requested a Mario to Miami prop on my book way back after the season ended…gave me +350. Of course those c^nts put in the fine print “must coach 1st game”, but fine by me.

Also, if the tears are like this now…my god wait til Monday. Prepare thyself.

Advertisement
Billy DeCommit is now realizing this isn’t UL Lafayette. These are big boy recruiting battles, so far he looks completely outmatched. It’s actually hilarious how much better Mario is as a recruiter than Cornrow Norvell and Billy DeCommit. If we show a somewhat decent product on the field and handle the teams we should handle, we will absolutely dust both FSPoo and UFag.
Bro, at this rate our overall score might equal those 2 combined. FSU is taking all un-ranked & low 3* kids while UF isn’t doing much better. Plus they might win 10 games between the 2. It’s early, but both those schools are looking pretty bad right now.

If the money thing is even true UF fans should be worried that there boosters/collectives weren’t willing to do anything they could for a top 50 QB.

Advertisement
Back