Tears Gator Tears

If i ever start spewing some of the delusional nonsense these lizards are i hope one of my friends slap the **** outa me. This is not just about NIL. If lower ranked players are leaving and man talking about cutting players. Plus lets not forget all the players who decommitted when Napier went there last year, that should be a sign of something, more rotten and foul. Imo.

Advertisement
Did I really read that Napier at Miami would be able to outrecruit mario at UF? Just goes to show that they have no concept of what is actually happening. They can’t fathom that Mario and his A+ staff have a track record, have built a relationship, and he likely feels most comfortable with them for his future. Because of that, we don’t necessarily have to offer the most money. Because Napier is an unproven jackass, they have to overpay because they do not have that track record

Priceless. You got one guy begging the board to tell him that the only reason Miami may land Rashada is because we paid way more…..because the alternative would be too painful to swallow.

Then you got Smurph who is becoming increasingly unhinged by the hour. Does someone want to tell him that Mario landed 2 Top 10 classes before NIL and Ruiz?

AND
Did I really read that Napier at Miami would be able to outrecruit mario at UF? Just goes to show that they have no concept of what is actually happening. They can’t fathom that Mario and his A+ staff have a track record, have built a relationship, and he likely feels most comfortable with them for his future. Because of that, we don’t necessarily have to offer the most money. Because Napier is an unproven jackass, they have to overpay because they do not have that track record
And let's not get into "Location, Location, Location". And Fashion!

Advertisement
Priceless. You got one guy begging the board to tell him that the only reason Miami may land Rashada is because we paid way more…..because the alternative would be too painful to swallow.

Then you got Smurph who is becoming increasingly unhinged by the hour. Does someone want to tell him that Mario landed 2 Top 10 classes before NIL and Ruiz?
Unhinged! Gotta love what's going on up there in them there hills.

Advertisement

I cackled at that one as well.

Mario Cristobal, at Oregon, secured multiple Top 10 classes, something that hadn't been done there in at least over a decade.

Billy Napier, obviously, has never sniffed anything close to a Top 10 class in his career as a HC, which has been entirely at ULL.

So let me get this straight. A guy who has PROVEN he can do it at this level, securing Top 10 classes at a place where there is very little local talent, would be out-recruited by a guy who has literally zero track record of elite recruiting if the schools were swapped? They type this **** with a straight face?

Ask @TheOriginalCane - that’s 100% Smurphy dying on his hill. When we hired Mario and they got Napier he called Mario everything from a mediocre to an average to above average recruiter and I think above average came later. He also called a chunk of our staff washed. The only one he praised was Kevin Smith - called him a stud. But he hates Mario obviously. I just point out every chance I get how ridiculous he is on this.

On that board, he’s actually one of the top posters IMO but he’s just going to die on this hill.

He refuses to as

Hate to do this to my guy @flagator86 , but...

1656036270856.png

I cackled at that one as well.

Mario Cristobal, at Oregon, secured multiple Top 10 classes, something that hadn't been done there in at least over a decade.

Billy Napier, obviously, has never sniffed anything close to a Top 10 class in his career as a HC, which has been entirely at ULL.

So let me get this straight. A guy who has PROVEN he can do it at this level, securing Top 10 classes at a place where there is very little local talent, would be out-recruited by a guy who has literally zero track record of elite recruiting if the schools were swapped? They type this **** with a straight face?
AFTER being the RECRUITING COORDINATOR at the best school in the country? Also at the same time as Napier was there.

Under Saban from 2013-2016:
One guy was just the wide receiver coach for 3 years.
One was the assistant head coach, recruiting coordinator, AND OL coach for the same 3 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ask @TheOriginalCane - that’s 100% Smurphy dying on his hill. When we hired Mario and they got Napier he called Mario everything from a mediocre to an average to above average recruiter and I think above average came later. He also called a chunk of our staff washed. The only one he praised was Kevin Smith - called him a stud. But he hates Mario obviously. I just point out every chance I get how ridiculous he is on this.

On that board, he’s actually one of the top posters IMO but he’s just going to die on this hill.

He refuses to as
Out of curiosity, did he only think Kevin smith was a stud because he came from the SEC?

Advertisement
Back