Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.20.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-23 at 8.21.32 PM.png

I love that they think their qb room is way more open. I mean, of tvd and ar, which one is more likely to leave for the nfl draft this year? Richardson may have potential, but he’s gonna be in napiers 10 tight end run oriented offense. How is he going to shine? I am also partial to their belief in Mario mismanaging Herbert. Yeah, he mismanaged him to be drafted number five in the nfl draft. It’s not Mario’s fault that there was a better, once in a generation qb in that draft in burrow that limited how high Herbert could go. But fine. Mario mismanaged Herbert. So what about has Napier developed?

Advertisement
OK, let's slow down for a moment, this one requires some extra attention...

Let's not forget, this is the same mo-fvcker who JUST A MONTH AGO was telling Swampa$$ 247 about how the Gaytors had enough NIL money to compete with the aTm's of the world...

Now he's yakking on and on about the old "guns vs. butter" debate, how they have limited resources, and how should they allocate those resources. This is like the guy who takes 20 minutes to set up his armies before starting a game of Risk.

Also, don't forget, he is the SAME GUY who said that the Gaytors were within "two million" of the Nico Iamaleava deal. So clearly, just a few days ago, Chick Fil-A Jay wasn't going on and on and on about a need to economize and spend money efficiently. Just a few days ago, it was FIIIIIIIIIINE to drop a huge bag for Jaden Rashada, and you had all the rest of the Swampa$$ lemmings dreaming of sugar plums and a "Top 3, or Top 5 at worst" recruiting class.

Oh, but nooooow it's about spreading the money around. OK, I'll bite, now that you've lost out on most of the "Gaytor Fan Meth Mock Class", who do you think is going to take that dirty Gaytor money that is oooooh so plentiful because you "passed" on paying Jaden Rashada more?

Yes, now I've seen everything. Chick Fil-A Jay is "sticking with his pick", but he is also preparing for his massive backtrack...the old "we can spend this money better on more players at positions of need" nonsense...

HILARIOUS...

View attachment 191599
He destroyed himself with this post. I’ve read the posts after this. He can’t admit his source on staff/the coaches are clueless, he attacked people for doubting him and tripled down as Wiltfong and his counterparts were dropping crystal Balls for miami.

Advertisement
They think it’s all NIL and that we’re playing by different rules than them with their administration. They mostly refuse to accept that there’s a staff vs staph component as well.

Exactly. And that "SEC-SEC-SEC" and "competing against the big boys" aren't some powerful phrases that seduce every player into choosing a southern plantation school.

All because they bought into this bizarre delusion that Ruiz wasn't actually a billionaire.

I think Ruiz MSPR stake ALONE is worth about $4.5B as of the close today. So he's probably a billionaire 6x over or thereabouts from what I understand. And that's with the stock still down 75%.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson won 2 titles from the 3rd best conference apparently. They didn't need SEC or Big or nothing. Fix your own ****, which is what i been saying for year. And we started doing that. Voila, all these ***ing excuse evaporated. Feels good to see absolute chaos in Gainesville with Tallahassee in a latrine somewhere

Advertisement
I love that they think their qb room is way more open. I mean, of tvd and ar, which one is more likely to leave for the nfl draft this year? Richardson may have potential, but he’s gonna be in napiers 10 tight end run oriented offense. How is he going to shine? I am also partial to their belief in Mario mismanaging Herbert. Yeah, he mismanaged him to be drafted number five in the nfl draft. It’s not Mario’s fault that there was a better, once in a generation qb in that draft in burrow that limited how high Herbert could go. But fine. Mario mismanaged Herbert. So what about has Napier developed?

And here's the thing...

These dopey Gaytors (and other Mario haters) are fond of blaming THE HEAD COACH for somehow limiting the QB. You know, the guy who performed incredibly well for several years and was a Top 5 NFL draft pick. I mean, it can't have ANYTHING to do with the coaching turnover during Herbert's time, as he had 3 different head coaches and 2 different OCs. But, yeah, none of that matters. It's alllllll Mario's fault.

And then look at the Gaytors. They try to convince people that Mario just STIFLED the kid. As if Herbert's first two years were the GREATEST EVER YEARS, and then Mario came in and destroyed him for 2 years. Sure. Right.

Herbert's freshman year, he started 8 games and the team went 4-8. In his sophomore year, he started 8 games and the team went 7-6. Then Evil Mario came in and ONLY led the Ducks to 9-4 in Herbert's junior year and 12-2 (Pac-12 and Rose Bowl champs) in Herbert's senior year. Herbert's stats were great in his final two years and he was a top NFL draft choice. I'm sure Herbert was happy to win a lot more games in his final two years compared to his first two years.

So what is the mythical problem? Because Herbert has done well in the NFL, that means that Oregon should have won the national championship when he was there? By that same measure, shouldn't MICHIGAN have won the national championship every year that Tom Brady was on campus? You know, based off Tom Brady's great NFL CAREER?

Ridiculous.

And Gaypier hasn't developed ANYONE at the QB position. He didn't even recruit Tajh Boyd, and he got fired before Tajh Boyd became a starter. Other than his two years as QB coach at Clemson, GAYPIER HAS NOT BEEN A QB COACH LONGER THAN ONE YEAR ANYWHERE.

Ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back