View attachment 190406

Justin Timberlake What GIF

View attachment 190407

The Gayts right now……..
scared wrestlemania xx GIF by WWE
Super Mario Bros Reaction GIF

View attachment 190408

View attachment 190409

@RVACane - can we get him on the show?? I always wanted to say that………

View attachment 190410
Northern us gonna rip Que-Fil-A to shreds when Rashada spurns UiF. El Oh El

Advertisement
Knijeah Harris was a MANNY offer that Mario did not recruit. The only time that Harris has been on the Miami campus since Mario was hired was the February event where we had over 100 guys on campus.

SAME. EXACT. STORY. For Tommy Kinsler. MANNY offer. Except this time, I don't even think he has visited Miami since Mario was hired.

I understand that the Gaytors think everyone recruits by star ranking. But when it comes to OL, Mario and Alex have an eye test. We recently had a 4-star OL visit UM, and now Mario/Alex are no longer recruiting him. Same thing is true with Knijeah Harris and Tommy Kinsler. Manny offered those two guys, and Mario/Alex are going in another direction.

It's funny how desperate the Gaytors are to treat Miami 247 like Gospel when it says what they want it to say, and like garbage when it doesn't say what they want it to say.

The reality is that we have shown (on this board) over and over and over again that the Miami 247 staff is NOT plugged into the actual recruiting priorities as Mario sees them. Yet the Gaytors are acting like a Gaby article is "proof" of who Mario wants and doesn't want, because they can't comprehend that Miami 247 just doesn't know the truth.
The funny part is that there are a few of us here who have 247 subscriptions to read the gaytor board primarily.

You are using Gaytor Logicz. "A visit is scheduled, that means we are recruiting a kid". WRONG.

You have been provided with accurate information. Instead, you choose to dig your heels and act like a stubborn, petulant child.

There are guys we are ACTIVELY recruiting, communicating with on a daily basis, who have not yet taken an official. Doesn't mean we AREN'T recruiting them, we are just doing it with stealth.

There are other kids that we allow to take courtesy visits, without putting in any effort or priority. A visit doesn't mean we ARE recruiting them. Or we suddenly STOP recruiting them. Again, Mario and Alex want to see kids up close before making a final-final decision, but we just dropped a 4-star recruit who didn't pass the eye test.

I have chosen not to single out or humiliate any particular recruit. I do not want to share specific details on each player, but there are absolutely guys that we have offered and/or visited and/or recruited previously who are no longer being recruited. Mario never gives up on recruits he wants. Mario frequently gives up on recruits he no longer wants to extend an offer to.

But it is exhausting to have a so-called Cane fan, who comes to a Cane board for information, be such a sensitive stubborn porster who keeps making the same incorrect argument over and over and over again even when provided with accurate information. And all because a "visit" is "scheduled" and you can't wrap your brain around Mario's logic and approach.

Hey, if the visit is cancelled tomorrow, will you shut the fvck up and admit that Miami isn't recruiting Kinsler?

Yeah if he cancels his OV, I will accept we are not recruiting him. It's simple ***ing logic, I don't need your long paragraph diatribe getting mad at someone using simple logic. Unless you don't know what recruiting means. If you are telling a player you want to see them first before offering, you are recruiting them. It's not the same level as someone with an offer or someone higher on your board. If he is taking a OV he is being recruited. I don't care how many times you repeat it. If he doesn't take his OV, then we obviously are not recruiting him. And like I said as well, when we wanted to see players in person we brought in Emory and Chris Johnson etc and had them work out. Not invite them on freaking OV's for that. So I'm not the dense one here. It's you. And when I'm wrong about something I simply admit it or leave it alone. So if he cancels his visit im wrong, if he comes on the visit it's you who is wrong. And I wouldn't need u to admit nothing just stop pushing your dumb logic in that case.

Tears being derailed 😞
Nah, I hope not. No need for this between Canes fans. Some people are privied to information others don’t have and so they have a better understanding of a particular situation but that doesn’t make others dumb or less of a fan or anything just for asking the question in good faith that they don’t have inside information to.

I don’t know the specifics of the Kinsler recruiting. That said, I trust Leeds and TOC so if either is saying he’s not a priority thus far, I’m good with it. It’s entirely possible that Kinsler shows up looking like Tarzan and they prioritize him too. They need to see him to determine if they will pursue. Based on what they’ve seen in the past, he isn’t and hasn’t been a priority.

Advertisement
Yeah if he cancels his OV, I will accept we are not recruiting him. It's simple ***ing logic, I don't need your long paragraph diatribe getting mad at someone using simple logic. Unless you don't know what recruiting means. If you are telling a player you want to see them first before offering, you are recruiting them. It's not the same level as someone with an offer or someone higher on your board. If he is taking a OV he is being recruited. I don't care how many times you repeat it. If he doesn't take his OV, then we obviously are not recruiting him. And like I said as well, when we wanted to see players in person we brought in Emory and Chris Johnson etc and had them work out. Not invite them on freaking OV's for that. So I'm not the dense one here. It's you. And when I'm wrong about something I simply admit it or leave it alone. So if he cancels his visit im wrong, if he comes on the visit it's you who is wrong. And I wouldn't need u to admit nothing just stop pushing your dumb logic in that case.
Get prepared for another white paper.

I’m still of the belief that Jaden Rashada ends up in Gainesville, if only because they’re offering him the most money. But holy crap would it be awesome if he commits to Miami and tells everyone that even though UF was the highest bidder, he couldn’t convince himself to go there.

Advertisement
Man, *** not being the “highest bidder.” We don’t need to be—there are certain intangibles Miami has that others just can’t compete with. Like what happens when Rashada gets here on Thursday night and he sits at Lifewallet’s table at E11even? You think he’s going to want to step foot in Gainesville, FL ever again? The closest place they have to that in Gainesville is Cafe Risqué which offers topless 45 y/o’s with c-section scars, truck stop showers, and pancake buffets. Man *** outta here with that bull sh*t. If he wanted to take the highest offer, he would have already. That fact that he pushed back his commitment date and is taking an OV to Miami means he’s not sold on the trailer park life. Facts.

You are using Gaytor Logicz. "A visit is scheduled, that means we are recruiting a kid". WRONG.

You have been provided with accurate information. Instead, you choose to dig your heels and act like a stubborn, petulant child.

There are guys we are ACTIVELY recruiting, communicating with on a daily basis, who have not yet taken an official. Doesn't mean we AREN'T recruiting them, we are just doing it with stealth.

There are other kids that we allow to take courtesy visits, without putting in any effort or priority. A visit doesn't mean we ARE recruiting them. Or we suddenly STOP recruiting them. Again, Mario and Alex want to see kids up close before making a final-final decision, but we just dropped a 4-star recruit who didn't pass the eye test.

I have chosen not to single out or humiliate any particular recruit. I do not want to share specific details on each player, but there are absolutely guys that we have offered and/or visited and/or recruited previously who are no longer being recruited. Mario never gives up on recruits he wants. Mario frequently gives up on recruits he no longer wants to extend an offer to.

But it is exhausting to have a so-called Cane fan, who comes to a Cane board for information, be such a sensitive stubborn porster who keeps making the same incorrect argument over and over and over again even when provided with accurate information. And all because a "visit" is "scheduled" and you can't wrap your brain around Mario's logic and approach.

Hey, if the visit is cancelled tomorrow, will you shut the fvck up and admit that Miami isn't recruiting Kinsler?

No offense, but this argument is ridiculous...and I do not have a dog in the fight

Advertisement
Advertisement
This argument is all about semantics and is irritating me.

The kid isn't a ******* priority. UF didn't take our cookie and we dont give two ***** where this kid goes.

He's like 20th on our prospect list and O Line recruitng has imploded if we end up pushing for the kid to flip from UF.

If you truly believe otherwise you're an idiot or a troll

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back