Tears Gator Tears

Thanks man..guy ran me off the road…but thanks to you guys my recovery has been a little less painful…well that and the good drugs they gave me…🤪
Just for you…….

1655693750824.gif

Fvck the gaturd!!!!

Advertisement
Fvck that bullsh!te. He was scheduled to come in during Legends Weekend. Do you think he will be getting the same one-on-one attention that we have been giving to recruits for the past 2 months. Again, try not to interpret this like a Gaytor does. We have no idea whether Kinsler will actually visit Miami, same as recruits who cancelled visits to Florida when they committed elsewhere.

Bottom line, Mario and Alex wanted to SEE the kid. YOU are the one buying the Gaytor nonsense that this visit actually means something more than what it means. 7 months have passed, and Mario hasn't prioritized getting this kid to UM, even though he lives at the other end of the Turnpike. WHO CARES?

I don't give a **** about "yeah but he is taking an OV". That's just Gaytor Talk.
I'm not buying anything. You are basically saying we are not recruiting him and like I said, how can that be when he is taking a OV? That doesn't make sense at all. It doesn't mean I think he is in our tier 1, even tier 2 list of possible OL, it simply means yes we have some interest in him. Take it however u want it. If he cancels his OV then I will say yes, it's null and void. Btw just to see players in person is what they did with Emory, then he OV'd after. That don't make any sense.

Advertisement
I'm not buying anything. You are basically saying we are not recruiting him and like I said, how can that be when he is taking a OV? That doesn't make sense at all. It doesn't mean I think he is in our tier 1, even tier 2 list of possible OL, it simply means yes we have some interest in him. Take it however u want it. If he cancels his OV then I will say yes, it's null and void. Btw just to see players in person is what they did with Emory, then he OV'd after. That don't make any sense.

I don't know any other way to say it. We. Are. Not. Recruiting. Him.

Stop repeating Gaytor bullsh!te.

Advertisement
You're entitled to die on whatever stupid hill you want to die on.

I'm not going to keep arguing with stubborn and/or stupid posters.

We haven't recruited the kid in 7 months. Whether he takes the visit is unknown. Go back to the Gaytor boards now.
Man *** off bro. I been on this board for years. I don't go on any other boards other than this one. U come telling me we aint recruiting a player for 7 months and he is magically taking a OV, yet because u can't explain that, im the Gator? You sound dumber than the one they called Que with that logic.

Why is he taking a OV to Miami?
Great
Man *** off bro. I been on this board for years. I don't go on any other boards other than this one. U come telling me we aint recruiting a player for 7 months and he is magically taking a OV, yet because u can't explain that, im the Gator? You sound dumber than the one they called Que with that logic.
dude you are spamming the board with stupidity. You’ve been on for years, get a clue

Great

dude you are spamming the board with stupidity. You’ve been on for years, get a clue
What exactly have you had to this exchange ? How can we be not recruiting a player and he is taking a OV? Both of you add your brain cells together and explain that to me. Simple

What exactly have you had to this exchange ? How can we be not recruiting a player and he is taking a OV? Both of you add your brain cells together and explain that to me. Simple
And not add

lol “brain cells”

Advertisement
I’m good…banged up from the seat belt..they save you but **** they bruise the sHT out of you…I hit an abutment at 75 mph without ever hitting the brakes….my car has/had 8 airbags which all went off….they helped take the blow but the **** seatbelt just bruised me from my neck to my butt…lol

But I’m good…thanks

Good to hear your ok! They do save lives but your right they’ll leave a mark

Man I’ve been cooped up at home recovering from a car accident and this thread as usual has been the meds that helped with the pain…thanks to RVA,Pipo,OCC and all you others that helped bring this enormous rain of tears that if your down will always bring you up….

There is no thread anywhere that brings the type of joy as this one does….when the turds are infighting and all up in arms this thread is ALMOST as good as ****…..ALMOST..😜

Thanks again guys and while I’m home I’ll continue to collect those 55 gallon drums cause once Rashada shts on the turds there won’t be enough containers anywhere to hold all the tears that will come pouring down…

Best of luck in your recuperation. Hoping you feel better tomorrow and even better the day after.

Advertisement
Regarding Kinsler’s commitment. They want a recruiting win over us so badly:

View attachment 190327

CWAYgator doesn’t lie:

View attachment 190328

I mean, if you can’t close in Ocala, you are beyond terrible…..

View attachment 190329

View attachment 190330

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

View attachment 190331

View attachment 190332
They keep referring to us "He's no. 1 on UM's board", "He was a priority for us", "We were super high on him", yet we're the ones with an inferiority complex? :youre-nuts:

You are using Gaytor Logicz. "A visit is scheduled, that means we are recruiting a kid". WRONG.

You have been provided with accurate information. Instead, you choose to dig your heels and act like a stubborn, petulant child.

There are guys we are ACTIVELY recruiting, communicating with on a daily basis, who have not yet taken an official. Doesn't mean we AREN'T recruiting them, we are just doing it with stealth.

There are other kids that we allow to take courtesy visits, without putting in any effort or priority. A visit doesn't mean we ARE recruiting them. Or we suddenly STOP recruiting them. Again, Mario and Alex want to see kids up close before making a final-final decision, but we just dropped a 4-star recruit who didn't pass the eye test.

I have chosen not to single out or humiliate any particular recruit. I do not want to share specific details on each player, but there are absolutely guys that we have offered and/or visited and/or recruited previously who are no longer being recruited. Mario never gives up on recruits he wants. Mario frequently gives up on recruits he no longer wants to extend an offer to.

But it is exhausting to have a so-called Cane fan, who comes to a Cane board for information, be such a sensitive stubborn porster who keeps making the same incorrect argument over and over and over again even when provided with accurate information. And all because a "visit" is "scheduled" and you can't wrap your brain around Mario's logic and approach.

Hey, if the visit is cancelled tomorrow, will you shut the fvck up and admit that Miami isn't recruiting Kinsler?

You are using Gaytor Logicz. "A visit is scheduled, that means we are recruiting a kid". WRONG.

You have been provided with accurate information. Instead, you choose to dig your heels and act like a stubborn, petulant child.

There are guys we are ACTIVELY recruiting, communicating with on a daily basis, who have not yet taken an official. Doesn't mean we AREN'T recruiting them, we are just doing it with stealth.

There are other kids that we allow to take courtesy visits, without putting in any effort or priority. A visit doesn't mean we ARE recruiting them. Or we suddenly STOP recruiting them. Again, Mario and Alex want to see kids up close before making a final-final decision, but we just dropped a 4-star recruit who didn't pass the eye test.

I have chosen not to single out or humiliate any particular recruit. I do not want to share specific details on each player, but there are absolutely guys that we have offered and/or visited and/or recruited previously who are no longer being recruited. Mario never gives up on recruits he wants. Mario frequently gives up on recruits he no longer wants to extend an offer to.

But it is exhausting to have a so-called Cane fan, who comes to a Cane board for information, be such a sensitive stubborn porster who keeps making the same incorrect argument over and over and over again even when provided with accurate information. And all because a "visit" is "scheduled" and you can't wrap your brain around Mario's logic and approach.

Hey, if the visit is cancelled tomorrow, will you shut the fvck up and admit that Miami isn't recruiting Kinsler?
Yeah if he cancels his OV, I will accept we are not recruiting him. It's simple ***ing logic, I don't need your long paragraph diatribe getting mad at someone using simple logic. Unless you don't know what recruiting means. If you are telling a player you want to see them first before offering, you are recruiting them. It's not the same level as someone with an offer or someone higher on your board. If he is taking a OV he is being recruited. I don't care how many times you repeat it. If he doesn't take his OV, then we obviously are not recruiting him. And like I said as well, when we wanted to see players in person we brought in Emory and Chris Johnson etc and had them work out. Not invite them on freaking OV's for that. So I'm not the dense one here. It's you. And when I'm wrong about something I simply admit it or leave it alone. So if he cancels his visit im wrong, if he comes on the visit it's you who is wrong. And I wouldn't need u to admit nothing just stop pushing your dumb logic in that case.

Advertisement
Back