Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Mario and Alex want to SEE a kid up close before locking in. Kinsler has had a UM offer for 14 months, and Mario/Alex have been on the job for 7 months. Not to hard to figure out the prioritization here.

Moving on...
Yeah but he is taking a OV. So I don't think he is up there on our list but they gonna recruit players just in case or whatever, it's recruiting and things happen. I don't have to feel anyway cuz he committed to the Lizards. Who knows maybe they tell him to cancel the OV this week

Man I’ve been cooped up at home recovering from a car accident and this thread as usual has been the meds that helped with the pain…thanks to RVA,Pipo,OCC and all you others that helped bring this enormous rain of tears that if your down will always bring you up….

There is no thread anywhere that brings the type of joy as this one does….when the turds are infighting and all up in arms this thread is ALMOST as good as ****…..ALMOST..😜

Thanks again guys and while I’m home I’ll continue to collect those 55 gallon drums cause once Rashada shts on the turds there won’t be enough containers anywhere to hold all the tears that will come pouring down…

This is the fundamental problem with QueJay and his "information".

It comes STRAIGHT from his frat brother on the UF coaching staff, the same staff that has been LIED TO and FOOLED over and over and over again by recruits.

I'm not saying that QueJay is lying about "what he was told". But what he was told IS FALSE.

But the Gaytor fans just keep swallowing his sincere falsehoods over and over and over again.

And think about this...Mario has been recruiting Jaden Rashada for YEARS, across two schools (Oregon and Miami). Billy Gaypier has been recruiting Rashada for TWO MONTHS. Yet the Rashada family is going to use/abuse Miami and Mario?

Yeah, that's a load of crap.

Advertisement
Man I’ve been cooped up at home recovering from a car accident and this thread as usual has been the meds that helped with the pain…thanks to RVA,Pipo,OCC and all you others that helped bring this enormous rain of tears that if your down will always bring you up….

There is no thread anywhere that brings the type of joy as this one does….when the turds are infighting and all up in arms this thread is ALMOST as good as ****…..ALMOST..😜

Thanks again guys and while I’m home I’ll continue to collect those 55 gallon drums cause once Rashada shts on the turds there won’t be enough containers anywhere to hold all the tears that will come pouring down…
****, Cajun!!!!

Get well soon, brother!!! 🙌🏼

It comes STRAIGHT from his frat brother on the UF coaching staff, the same staff that has been LIED TO and FOOLED over and over and over again by recruits.

I'm not saying that QueJay is lying about "what he was told". But what he was told IS FALSE.

But the Gaytor fans just keep swallowing his sincere falsehoods over and over and over again.

And think about this...Mario has been recruiting Jaden Rashada for YEARS, across two schools (Oregon and Miami). Billy Gaypier has been recruiting Rashada for TWO MONTHS. Yet the Rashada family is going to use/abuse Miami and Mario?

We had this exact same issue with Pete. We thought we were getting everyone in 13 and 14 but more often than not, his info was just wrong because his source was being played.

Hope all is well Cajun 🙏

Yeah but he is taking a OV. So I don't think he is up there on our list but they gonna recruit players just in case or whatever, it's recruiting and things happen. I don't have to feel anyway cuz he committed to the Lizards. Who knows maybe they tell him to cancel the OV this week

Fvck that bullsh!te. He was scheduled to come in during Legends Weekend. Do you think he will be getting the same one-on-one attention that we have been giving to recruits for the past 2 months. Again, try not to interpret this like a Gaytor does. We have no idea whether Kinsler will actually visit Miami, same as recruits who cancelled visits to Florida when they committed elsewhere.

Bottom line, Mario and Alex wanted to SEE the kid. YOU are the one buying the Gaytor nonsense that this visit actually means something more than what it means. 7 months have passed, and Mario hasn't prioritized getting this kid to UM, even though he lives at the other end of the Turnpike. WHO CARES?

I don't give a **** about "yeah but he is taking an OV". That's just Gaytor Talk.

Advertisement

Get well soon, brother. First the knee problems, now a car accident. Man, we need to find you an Army surplus tank. We need you, man!

There’s no doubt in my mind that Mario wants to **** slap little billy back to when he rode a hobby horse
greece looks GIF

There’s no doubt in my mind that Mario wants to **** slap little billy back to when he rode a hobby horse
greece looks GIF

I can fully acknowledge that the 75-year headstart that the University of Florida has on the University of Miami makes us "little brother" as an institution, if those ****ehead Gaytors will acknowledge that Baby D!ck Billy is Mario's little brother...

Advertisement
Hope all is well Cajun 🙏

I’m good…banged up from the seat belt..they save you but **** they bruise the sHT out of you…I hit an abutment at 75 mph without ever hitting the brakes….my car has/had 8 airbags which all went off….they helped take the blow but the **** seatbelt just bruised me from my neck to my butt…lol

But I’m good…thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back