Tears Gator Tears

Depends on the day; depends on the post. Why? Were you hurt by it? Tissue?
I am self deprecating. This stuff doesn’t bother me. My only asks are: be funny, witty or both.

I get it, though. You are here to amuse and entertain yourself. You are killing it (not really), but happy to have you here.

Advertisement
I am self deprecating. This stuff doesn’t bother me. My only asks are: be funny, witty or both.

I get it, though. You are here to amuse and entertain yourself. You are killing it (not really), but happy to have you here.
Your only asks are subjective criteria. What I, and most of the world, consider funny, witty, or both, is the opposite of what you all do. The only downside to the patting yourselves on the back about how funny and witty you all think you are is that I'm entirely unfazed by any of it. I came in thinking that you guys were stupid. I'll be leaving with that affirmation.

Still, for a Cane, you suck the least on here. If I had a cookie, I'd give you it.

Right, because it was super obvious that in a screenshot of a 4-paragraph post that those five words were specifically referencing that part. That doesn't sound even more asinine when explained in the slightest.
so you agree about 9/11 huh? I mean you did say you agree with that poster that you don’t even like. Not a real American huh

No, I basically admitted that your fans are idiots for interpreting it as such and continuing to do so here. Thanks for playing. K thx.
To be fair, you’re being very intellectually dishonest here. You claim you only say it because everyone knows Miami fans are dumb. However, there is no national stereotype that the university of Miami is a bad, safety school. It’s not Kent state. It’s not Arizona state. It’s not ball state. So to say that people nationally would interpret “five rangz” as “the university of Miami is for dumb people” is absurd, and I know you know that. But it’s cool, you can keep white knighting and explain to the minorities that they are too stupid to not know that the term isn’t racist. You of course are way smarter

Advertisement
Your only asks are subjective criteria. What I, and most of the world, consider funny, witty, or both, is the opposite of what you all do. The only downside to the patting yourselves on the back about how funny and witty you all think you are is that I'm entirely unfazed by any of it. I came in thinking that you guys were stupid. I'll be leaving with that affirmation.

Still, for a Cane, you suck the least on here. If I had a cookie, I'd give you it.
I much appreciate that. Looking forward to that cookie…

restaurant come GIF

Advertisement
To be fair, you’re being very intellectually dishonest here. You claim you only say it because everyone knows Miami fans are dumb. However, there is no national stereotype that the university of Miami is a bad, safety school. It’s not Kent state. It’s not Arizona state. It’s not ball state. So to say that people nationally would interpret “five rangz” as “the university of Miami is for dumb people” is absurd, and I know you know that. But it’s cool, you can keep white knighting and explain to the minorities that they are too stupid to not know that the term isn’t racist. You of course are way smarter
I never said anything about the University of Miami being for dumb people, so who's being intellectually dishonest? The University of Miami is not a bad university at all, but 99% of your fan base didn't attend it (I'm exaggerating on that percentage to make my point--that means that I don't actually think it's 99%, for most of you who won't know what "exaggerating" means). Five Rangz = Miami fans--fans, not graduates specifically.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Make mine oatmeal. No raisins.

I never said anything about the University of Miami being for dumb people, so who's being intellectually dishonest? The University of Miami is not a bad university at all, but 99% of your fan base didn't attend it (I'm exaggerating on that percentage to make my point--that means that I don't actually think it's 99%, for most of you who won't know what "exaggerating" means). Five Rangz = Miami fans--fans, not graduates specifically.
Let me ask you about this because UiF and Semenhole fans like to say “majority of their fans didn’t attend the University of Miami.”

Miami is a private university that is very expensive with a student body of around 12k, located in a major city.

Both large, way less expensive public universities are located far, far away.

The mean household income in Miami or really, anywhere in the US, couldn’t afford to attend UM.

It’s such a dumb point to make. You can say that about any private school in a major city. Most people don’t attend Georgetown in DC, but they are fans of the basketball team. Same for UCLA. Same for USC, etc. so many other examples. I know it’s a state rival.

Why is this such a prideful point for you gaytuh?

Advertisement
Back