Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@FIVE RANGZ:
Did you find the Megan Mullen kissing thing to be creepy?
How seriously do you take this? Is this just trash talk to you or do you honestly believe the insults you hurl?
I hear you're an attorney. Where did you do your undergrad?
What about people who have degrees from both schools?
- I played it off and tried to ignore it as harmless, but considering that I hate Dan Mullen, it was, indeed, creepy.

- As seriously as you want, baby

- THE University of Florida

- I don't know how they sleep at night.

Very well. He already had an account here.
what-a-loser.gif

Or you're just hoping that I do that so that you can live vicariously through me. One of us thought of this imaginative idea for a, like, totes funny insult, and it wasn't me.
This response would have actually held a considerable more amount of weight if you didn't come from a fanbase that is currently fetishizing their HC's 🍆 on the very board you've word diarreahed 42k porsts on, but I'll just digress and hope you'll eventually be less of a bore. I'm not really holding out much hope on that one though, jort boi.

Advertisement
If you praise God, why do you use a clearly racist moniker like “five rangz”.

Don’t play the innocent on this, because everyone clearly knows that that is a reference to inner-city idioms, your way to wink at like-minded racist gator fans, while claiming not to be racist.

Nobody here is stupid, we know exactly what you’re doing.
It's not "clearly racist", so that's probably why I can do/use both. "Everyone clearly knows" = "All my buddies on this board who I know will agree with me because you're a meanieface Gator".

Also, as I have stated, both on here and my own board, you are all stupid.

It's not "clearly racist", so that's probably why I can do/use both. "Everyone clearly knows" = "All my buddies on this board who I know will agree with me because you're a meanieface Gator".

Also, as I have stated, both on here and my own board, you are all stupid.
I am curious- what in your view makes us “stupid.” Just your top 5 will work.

Advertisement
@FIVE RANGZ:
Do you believe that UF being a public university has given it an unfair advantage over smaller, private universities?
How does Bright Futures impact your opinion of incoming students? Are you getting the best and the brightest?
Who do you hate more Miami or FSU?
- Sure. Do I care? No. ***** 'em.

- I went there, and UF passed Miami in the academic rankings shortly after and hasn't looked back since, so obvs.

- FSU. You're the most annoying fan base in the country, but you're more fun to ogle at, like an exotic animal at the zoo or a bearded lady at a freak show, than to hate as a rivalry. Most UF fans will rank our rivalry as 4th-5th in importance after UGA/FSU, LSU, and/or Tennessee.

Advertisement
- Sure. Do I care? No. ***** 'em.

- I went there, and UF passed Miami in the academic rankings shortly after and hasn't looked back since, so obvs.

- FSU. You're the most annoying fan base in the country, but you're more fun to ogle at, like an exotic animal at the zoo or a bearded lady at a freak show, than to hate as a rivalry. Most UF fans will rank our rivalry as 4th-5th in importance after UGA/FSU, LSU, and/or Tennessee.
UGA definitely doesn’t have you in their top 3 rivalries I can tell you that much. Auburn/Tennessee/Bama now

Advertisement
Eh he turned out to be boring, he has to conveniently go iron his jorts every time a legit question pops up.

This was a fun experiment but there’s only room for one gator on this board and that spot has been filled.
I'm sorry that I didn't live up to your high expectations of me, random guy who I'll shortly forget.

Then you are displaying your ignorance. We all know you wouldn’t walk around the south side of Chicago saying that, because you know **** well it would be interpreted the same way there
I also wouldn't walk around the South Side of Chicago in general because it's a sh*ithole.

UGA definitely doesn’t have you in their top 3 rivalries I can tell you that much. Auburn/Tennessee/Bama now
GT and Vandy are also above UF, for UGA rivalries. GT is obvious. Vandy probably because they put up more of a fight in the games even though they are far worse matchup-wise than Florida? Just a guess.

Mario won two PAC-12 championships in the worst P5 football conference and did nothing with them. If you win your conference and don't make the CFP, that's underachieving. The dude's second PAC-12 championship team also lost to Iowa State in its bowl game.

If you win the Sun Belt, you aren't making the CFP no matter what. Billy didn't underachieve with his seasons, and both of his teams won their bowl games. Mario is also 9 years older, so. I don't really care about the rest of this post. It'll happen, or it won't. I'm not making definitives on either before the first full season and recruiting cycle are done.
So, which conference is worse, the ACC or PAC 12 ? Reason I ask is we've heard SEC schools constantly **** 💩 on the ACC yet now I hear it's the PAC 12 🤔.

Advertisement
Back