Tears Gator Tears

@FIVE RANGZ:
Where do you expect to finish in the SEC East?
Will eliminating divisions mean more success for you or less?
Who do you expect will be the next great NFL player from UF?

Advertisement
Neither does having a coach’s wife forcefully slither her tongue down players throats, but there you have it.

There is a general consensus among theologians that sexual outercourse with sharks does not glorify the Lord's name.

Hey, hey, hey - the past is the past.

That said - and I'm no expert on the subject - but what might theologians have to say about giving your head coach a nickname based on the rumored(desired) size of that man's genitals?

Neither does having a coach’s wife forcefully slither her tongue down players throats, but there you have it.
Adultery is a violation of one of the 10 commandments and plenty of the Bible's variations are vehemitely against harboring murderers and criminals.

But, here at the university of Florida, where you can harbor a murderer, have a devout Christian be your quarterback, a coach who was "a man of god", but also had over 110 records of felony arrests from players he recruited all on the same team, and THEN had a borderline, if not outright, pedo of a wife tongue down some 17 year old kids. There are some things in life that you just cannot make up

Advertisement
Adultery is a violation of one of the 10 commandments and plenty of the Bible's variations are vehemitely against harboring murderers and criminals.

But, here at the university of Florida, where you can harbor a murderer, have a devout Christian be your quarterback, a coach who was "a man of god", but also had over 110 records of felony arrests from players he recruited all on the same team, and THEN had a borderline, if not outright, pedo of a wife tongue down some 17 year old kids. There are some things in life that you just cannot make up

Just a slight correction not just a murderer, but a serial killer. Whose attempt to murder someone on the streets of Gainesville was covered up by the coach and athletic department.

"In full disclosure, Northern feels that we are not a humorous bunch and that we lack the capacity to have well-reasoned conversations. He might also call it "failure to communicate", but I will also try very hard to refrain from mocking ignorant Florida crackers from the 1950s, at least for the duration of this thread."

I wouldn't call it any of those things, but I'm trying not to get banned in my first 5 posts, so I'll refrain from calling it what I usually would. Well, actually, now that I think about it, that might be worth it...

"In any event, let's try to keep things civil. "Sarcastic" should be allowable, but let's not...finish our sentences with "suck". Or "suck it"."

I can't make any promises on my end.

"I trust our favorite Maude, @RVACane to officiate using the Marquess of Queensberry Rules."

Sounds like home cooking is inevitable. I'm a fan.
Double accounts are frowned upon on here but I see certain exceptions are being made to accommodate thy anu…… never mind.

Welcome again! Hoping for some laughs.

Lets Go Start GIF

Hey, hey, hey - the past is the past.

That said - and I'm no expert on the subject - but what might theologians have to say about giving your head coach a nickname based on the rumored(desired) size of that man's genitals?
"A fanbase that references it's coaches' reproductive organ size, is a fanbase that gobbles ****."

- Acts, 8:17

Advertisement
I’m one of the biggest proponents of this thread and it is my favorite, but can we please get away from Bible bashing and political things and slam the guy for the real truths which is the fact that the gator is lesser in every way?
Hey, he's the one that came on here like a **** hypocrite talking big **** then running like a **** hoecake then the heat turned up then gonna claim I'm a Christian with a screen name called "FIVE RANGZ" knowing good **** well what that meant.

But I agree. He still hasn't answered one **** question yet.

Advertisement
Hey, he's the one that came on here like a **** hypocrite talking big **** then running like a **** hoecake then the heat turned up then gonna claim I'm a Christian with a screen name called "FIVE RANGZ" knowing good **** well what that meant.

But I agree. He still hasn't answered one **** question yet.
Gonna be great when he's forced to change his name to SIX RANGZ

@FIVE RANGZ:
Do you believe that UF being a public university has given it an unfair advantage over smaller, private universities?
How does Bright Futures impact your opinion of incoming students? Are you getting the best and the brightest?
Who do you hate more Miami or FSU?
And add the billions of state appropriations. UF is a solid school now but it took a ton of money to get it to where it’s at currently.

Advertisement

FIFY - University in Florida and…

Eh he turned out to be boring, he has to conveniently go iron his jorts every time a legit question pops up.

This was a fun experiment but there’s only room for one gator on this board and that spot has been filled.
Let’s give him an opportunity to speak when he said he would. 8:30 ET.

Advertisement
Back