Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I've seen them all, but usually on video, not in the theaters. I have very high standards for horror movies. I feel like later Halloween/Friday-the-13th/Nightmare movies were just formulaic and repetitive. It's very hard to make a great horror movie past the first one, as you really lose the element of surprise.

Not sure if you saw the History of Horror series with Eli Roth on AMC. Eli did a great job of breaking down different genres and elements of horror movies, and what buttons they push.
The original Halloween was great, I used to have a MM mask that i got at Disney of all places I would scare the crap outta kids at a little haunted walk through we put together in the neighborhood. I also like rob Zombie's remake of Halloween because of Tyler Man playing the Michael character.

I've seen them all, but usually on video, not in the theaters. I have very high standards for horror movies. I feel like later Halloween/Friday-the-13th/Nightmare movies were just formulaic and repetitive. It's very hard to make a great horror movie past the first one, as you really lose the element of surprise.

Not sure if you saw the History of Horror series with Eli Roth on AMC. Eli did a great job of breaking down different genres and elements of horror movies, and what buttons they push.
The Strangers was awesome.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nonsense their analysis is elite and their integrity is above reproach

1652538802412.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back