Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Lifelong major, major Python fan. Memorized entire sections of Holy Grail and Life of Brian when I was a kid.

Meaning of Life was hit or miss, but the hits were fantastic. I'm Catholic, and my father was the first of 9 kids, so Every Sperm Is Sacred just hit differently for me.

That, and the Mr. Creosote bit was the sickest thing I had ever seen in my life up to that point.
Life of Brian is classic.

What a man u are.....greatest 20'000 post in the history of CIS

Thanks. Had to save it for something special, and there is nothing more special than hating the Gaytors.

I need to go through some old boxes soon and see if I can find my "Gaytor Hater" t-shirt from 1986. I learned from the best, Walt Kichefski was one of my fraternity alums, and he is the ORIGINAL original Gaytor Hater. If you didn't hate the Gaytors after about 2 minutes of talking with him, something was wrong with you.

Advertisement
IMG_3786_360x.jpg

Gorn Bread Muffin
Ever see something you think is real stupid but you find yourself laughing anyway? Yeah, me neither.

They had the highest recorded levels of fiber in their stool samples. Metamucil NIL on the way
I'm not sure why people think fsu can't compete on the NIL front. They're about to be the beneficiaries of a Metamucil-prune juice bidding war. My money's on the Prune Producers of America.

It's mid-February and the Gaytor fans have finally learned who this "Jack Pyburn" guy is. They don't learn the names of their non-blue-chippers until after Gaypier signs 11 of them on National Signing Day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
how many posts in before they were demanding a bump? 1 or 2?

Well, they seem to have given up on the Gaytor bump, but multiple MULTIPLE Gaytor porsters are already calling for Pyburn to be All-SEC. That was not a joke, it's there in the thread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back