Tears Gator Tears

1643889945330.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As usual, if they didn't get a kid, there's an excuse. This time they pretend to know not only what their coach and the kid talked about, but what our coach told the kid as well. If their guy had access to that kind of info, I would think he'd be making a lot of money. And he'd probably be right more than once a year.

Do those inbreds not understand we had 5 RB's in the room already.
Some of them do but most of them think they have a better roster and when you look at what they have by position group, plus losing Hopper and Diabate at LB, I can only give them CB as an advantage over is.

Correct me if I'm wrong (because I might lose my sanity if I have to re-research the Gaytor board), but did "Que" ever EVER say that Miami "guaranteed him a starting role"? I saw that "Que" claimed that Citizen asked UiF whether he would be a starter, but I NEVER EVER saw it stated that Mario Cristobal promised Citizen that he would be a starter.
Great legal mind! I believe he said Billy wouldn’t guarantee it and they took it and ran with it as Mario guaranteed him he’d start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great legal mind! I believe he said Billy wouldn’t guarantee it and they took it and ran with it as Mario guaranteed him he’d start.

Yeeeeahhhh, that was my recollection too. Of course, QueJay is too upset about his slandering to go back on the board to clarify, so the Gaytor morons who jump to inaccurate conclusions have completely invented another false myth.

Meanwhile they are defaming Ruiz. Ruiz is definitely a little over the top and the son is super annoying but there is no indication Ruiz is doing anything illegal. he is a lawyer with a lot to lose if he starts breaking rules. I suspect if we have any problems it won't be because of him. I was concerned a few weeks ago but after listening to him speak (as annoying as he can be at times), I am convinced he is a dot all the I's cross all the T's kind of guy.

Behind a paywall but not a good start for Napier.

I subscribe to the Sentinel, so I'll provide some context.

Committed to UF since July, but Gaypier did not honor the commit, and he signed with Georgia Southern (4-star RB). The kid is not badmouthing Gaypier.

Tim Shifflet, his charismatic head coach, however, isn’t one to hold back.

Shifflet said that once Florida hired Billy Napier to replace fired head coach Dan Mullen, the Gators bailed on Gibbs.

“I don’t like the way Florida did business with him. Napier never once talked to Terrance,” Shifflet said. “Instead [Napier] sends two [Mullen] assistant coaches, who were about to get fired, to Terrance’s house to drop him. Without ever calling or anything?

“Come on, that’s [BS]. I told the [assistants] that ain’t right. That’s unprofessional and wrong to do to a kid.”

Gibbs also went on a visit just before the early National Signing Day in December to Texas, where running backs coach Stan Drayton fell in love with him. Drayton, however, was hired as head coach at Temple on signing day and Texas pulled Gibbs’ offer.

“I especially don’t like the way Texas handled things. The kid leaves there thinking he’s going to sign with Texas and then Drayton leaves, and [head coach Steve] Sarkisian wouldn’t pull the trigger,” Shifflet said.

Advertisement
Back