Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I know we’re calling him coach Gapier, and I also know this has been mentioned or referred to in another thread or maybe even this one, but the resemblance and mannerisms to sling blade are uncanny.

315403A5-FCC5-4C5C-A0F3-43EAE570AAC7.jpeg

Tell me that coach Hillbilly Gaypier doesn’t look like sling blade, and act like him too.

Where is this Mario lied to him? He knows he aint starting here lol unless hes god like and even then he might still not start cause we have that position loaded. What a bunch of cornballs spinning a narrative to think your HC is a better recruiter, just accept that he isn't. Someone should ask them to provide a link of proof that Mario lied, how is that a growing topic? So they are saying basically that Saban lies to all his class saying they would start yet they still go to the loaded program? makes zero fqin sense.......at least say Ruiz and UMs bag is better that I would believe. Cause if Citizen was lied to he will transfer right quick.

Advertisement
Saw the post, but "87"...I realize the number of recruits in Gaysville was higher than Miami, but looking for facts.
Just read the rest. It doesn’t show how many recruits they have you can go to 247 for that, but explains their weirdo philosophies to create those point totals

Advertisement
Where is this Mario lied to him? He knows he aint starting here lol unless hes god like and even then he might still not start cause we have that position loaded. What a bunch of cornballs spinning a narrative to think your HC is a better recruiter, just accept that he isn't. Someone should ask them to provide a link of proof that Mario lied, how is that a growing topic? So they are saying basically that Saban lies to all his class saying they would start yet they still go to the loaded program? makes zero fqin sense.......at least say Ruiz and UMs bag is better that I would believe. Cause if Citizen was lied to he will transfer right quick.
They gotta make up something.

Yeah if Mario took 87 group of 5 recruits in a month’s time, I’m sure his score would be higher.

They also created a fallacy that indulges their dillusion, because fact is if they held on to Jayden Gibson, who wouldn’t count as a Gapier recruit under their rules because he was already committed, that would HURT the score they gave Gapier.

So Mario gets penalized for holding on to a class of only blue chips, while Gapier gets points for stealing a mid three star WR from TCU.
Actually, Napier whiffed on the 3 star WR from TCU.

Napier thought he knew best. He came in and refused to recruit most of Mullens recruits because he wanted to do his own evaluations. They all decommitted and Napier proceeded to whiff on most of his blue chip targets that were suppose to replace them. He let Evers walk because he thought he could pull Walker Howard from Louisiana and he ended up having to try to flip a QB outside the top 1500. He really recruited like he was still coaching at UL.

Last edited:
Advertisement
These man are on drugs you know. Like them and FSU don't see whats happening. They got shut out for multiple kids they were after, no big guys went their way. FSU is just sad but these man have this thing where they think UGA, Bama and Texas A&M success on the field or recruiting is theirs.

Here is the worst part, the 3 teams they are pigging backing off are loaded to take turns beating their heads in, and they are complaining about use who are gonna man handle the ACC before we even turn eyes to them. Its only on the trail we come up against them and the one off games. Mizzou had a better class. We leap frog FSU and was barely behind Clemson and UNC who had their HC in place for multiple years. The first stage of grief is denial, next season, it will be anger.

Advertisement
I like the math here. so just remove mannys commits lol. didn't realize Manny was here on ESD? oh wait, he was fired before. Mario made sure they all stayed and signed and on top of that stole a kid from Bama.

idc if we did lie. nearly every coach does it to get players to sign. w the portal, they'll find out and leave so it really doesn't benefit anyone to lie anymore. citizen was recruited well by Mario and won out. he knows the depth chart. if I look at it from hs POV, he sees 2 young backs who didn't do much. Rooster who is very good and Chaney coming off a bad shoulder and knee surgery in 2 years. he knows rooster isn't gonna be the bell cow. on top of that, Parrish and rooster could be heading to the pros after this season. that's opportunity

Advertisement
Back