Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
68CB1EB0-6DC9-4870-AC8B-1027E4321C93.jpeg
159B8343-C776-408C-A2E7-A7BA57C32349.jpeg

Advertisement
Did I miss the Dan Lanning as DC posts?? I know Schumann, but I don't think I ever saw Lanning mentioned.

Gaytor gonna Gaytor I guess
Schumann, Charlie Partridge, Brady, Seider… all names we’ve brought up for various positions. Let’s see how our staff shakes out and what they have to say. None of these names are crazier under Mario with money at Miami as compared to Bildo Gapier at UiF with less money. I don’t think they realize we have more budget and a more accomplished HC than them.

Advertisement
Schumann, Charlie Partridge, Brady, Seider… all names we’ve brought up for various positions. Let’s see how our staff shakes out and what they have to say. None of these names are crazier under Mario with money at Miami as compared to Bildo Gapier at UiF with less money. I don’t think they realize we have more budget and a more accomplished HC than them.
Cognitive dissonance + confirmation bias = gaytor version of reality

Advertisement
Advertisement

Whenever I am questioning what information upon which I should base my opinions and conclusions, I ALWAYS choose "Some people on Twitter were saying"...

The best QB you guys got is Jalen Kitna in terms of ability to actually throw the ball, losing Nick Evers was rough.

Anthony Richardson probably fits Napier’s offenses the best, but his arm talent is really lacking.

You guys might wanna hit the Portal...

Aren't the Gaytors in the running for Caleb Williams? What? No? Why?

Advertisement
Back