Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Merry Christmas to you and everyone else on this board. Especially for embracing me once i proved I wasn’t a troll lol

Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Didn’t they all go to Columbus together - Chris Henderson, Josh Jobe and Erick Marrero?
I think so. I believe he kept coming in saying his friend Jobe doesn’t understand why the fans don’t trust him. Jobe took him for a ride. Not sure if he ever realized friends don’t do that to you. Tip of the hat for the fans who knew what was going on and didn’t give in. It Was an interesting watch from the cheap seats out here.

Advertisement
I think so. I believe he kept coming in saying his friend Jobe doesn’t understand why the fans don’t trust him. Jobe took him for a ride. Not sure if he ever realized friends don’t do that to you. Tip of the hat for the fans who knew what was going on and didn’t give in. It Was an interesting watch from the cheap seats out here.
@Cane Dynasty absolutely hated Jobe. He and I each caught bans attacking a certain well-done steak eater who was defending Jobe.

Advertisement
I cant let you claim deeper Jobe hatred than I or @No_Fly_Zone
Me? No. I just thought he was an ******* and was annoyed that Ketchup with shoe leather man was white knighting for him. But Cane Dynasty??? Yeah, his Jobe-hate rant posts on the board are infamous and all can see the history. It was before you joined CIS.

This is just a portion of his comments if you search Jobe and @Cane Dynasty on here.

5F70EA45-39EE-4F9C-94FB-65F8C69B806E.jpeg
F0C8B5D4-36B5-4CA9-BD05-104782A80D57.jpeg
DC098244-B12A-48FE-8127-6F09F3C03906.jpeg

Advertisement
Back