Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Cry Baby Lol GIF by HBO Max
That team is a rebuild inside out. Horrible culture.

That team is a rebuild inside out. Horrible culture.
Who was the coach who apparently “coached”the game wearing a black shirt without any Florida logo symbolically under protest or just a middle finger to the university?! Speaking of symbolism them starting Jones and Copeland who both announced they were leaving was as Bad as it gets.

Advertisement
He must’ve deleted his account. He was a nice guy I thought but he was young and naive. Realistically, you can’t be a writer on CIS while sending out congratulatory gaytor emoji tweets to CJ Henderson when he committed to UiF over UM. That’s just not gonna fly with board members.

Who was the coach who apparently “coached”the game wearing a black shirt without any Florida logo symbolically under protest or just a middle finger to the university?! Speaking of symbolism them starting Jones and Copeland who both announced they were leaving was as Bad as it gets.
I think it was Christian Robinson, the linebackers coach. There may have been another as well. They’re talking about a bunch of stuff Robinson dead including a backstabbing reference. Maybe @flagator86 knows what happened there with him and why the CRob hate??

Advertisement
Me? No. I just thought he was an ******* and was annoyed that Ketchup with shoe leather man was white knighting for him. But Cane Dynasty??? Yeah, his Jobe-hate rant posts on the board are infamous and all can see the history. It was before you joined CIS.

This is just a portion of his comments if you search Jobe and @Cane Dynasty on here.

View attachment 169379View attachment 169380View attachment 169381
Hard to find my comments on him... I typically refer to him as Judas or Judas Choad.

I would consider it a Christmas miracle if he learns to read, so that one day he may read all the stuff written about him online on his road to being an NFL bust.

They’re very hatable - that fake Natty they claim & yeah, this gaytor team isn’t good and they’ll be annoying as **** about it like they’re the state champs. They’re like FIU on steroids.
They r so irrelevant man and they are the only ones who don't realize it

Advertisement
Me? No. I just thought he was an ******* and was annoyed that Ketchup with shoe leather man was white knighting for him. But Cane Dynasty??? Yeah, his Jobe-hate rant posts on the board are infamous and all can see the history. It was before you joined CIS.

This is just a portion of his comments if you search Jobe and @Cane Dynasty on here.

View attachment 169379View attachment 169380View attachment 169381
Jobe once made a porst on some social media platform (obviously through a surrogate because he doesn't know the alphabet) about Sean Taylor's legacy. I told him keep that name out of his illiterate mouth.

Is it really that bad? Living in the Northeast I really don’t know UCF fans. They aren’t even a pimple on our ***. I don’t know what they have to beat their chest about. Are they FSU/UF type delusional?
Very much so! I moved up to the Orlando area about 15 years ago and in the last few years UCF fans have become more and more dilusional!
they see themselves as the future of college football in the state and us as the have been’s.

Advertisement
Very much so! I moved up to the Orlando area about 15 years ago and in the last few years UCF fans have become more and more dilusional!
they see themselves as the future of college football in the state and us as the have been’s.
Yikes. Then last night won’t help their perception of themselves but better than UF winning. They are 10-6 over the past 2 years in the American conference. They have no storied history, not much of a present other than 1 year, and Im not seeing a big future.

Advertisement
Back