Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I find it hilarious that they're critical of CMC, a guy who won a Rose Bowl and possesses 12- and 10-win seasons in the last three years at a P5 school, after they plucked a guy from G5.

They scared.

To be fair you have to factor in that they hired captain G5 catch phrase who insists that him calling plays is a competitive advantage after firing a guy with 10 and 11 win P5 seasons, a division title, and a couple NY6 bowl wins. Difference is our guy did better than that and can croot.

I find it hilarious that they're critical of CMC, a guy who won a Rose Bowl and possesses 12- and 10-win seasons in the last three years at a P5 school, after they plucked a guy from G5.

They scared.

They can’t bring themselves to say this is a good move, and it is. I dont care about what he did at FIU, that was a decade ago with a program that was in it’s incubation stage.

For his gameday faults that some point out (i dont watch Oregon, so idk), if he’s Kirby Smart type at UM, yall will take that in a heartbeat. Get all the best talent and figure it out later

Advertisement
They can’t bring themselves to say this is a good move, and it is. I dont care about what he did at FIU, that was a decade ago with a program that was in it’s incubation stage.

For his gameday faults that some point out (i dont watch Oregon, so idk), if he’s Kirby Smart type at UM, yall will take that in a heartbeat. Get all the best talent and figure it out later

it was the incubation stage was when he started. it was in the infanticide stage when they fired him.

Advertisement

Exactly.

And that's not to say the Napier is a bad hire. It's just funny to me that someone who went 11-2 and won a Rose Bowl in 2019 is somehow seen as this terrible gameday coach that can't get out of his own way. That's not the case at all.

1638838307736.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back