Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Maybe I'm just playing the long game.
Angry Arms Crossed GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Had I actually checked myself, I would have found out they were 4-3 as @RVACane just pointed out, meaning we'd both be 4-4. I was relying on a statement someone made to me that UGA was favored over them by 14 and Pitt is favored over us by 9 and we were discussing 4 losses. I mistakenly thought they had 4 already.

The point was they are more likely to lose. How you got that as a troll is beyond me.
Ok, I misunderstood your post. Normally gator tears is a nice humorous getaway, but this season it is Necessary therapeutic exercise that I can’t stand to have derailed.

Ok, I misunderstood your post. Normally gator tears is a nice humorous getaway, but this season it is Necessary therapeutic exercise that I can’t stand to have derailed.
Then take solace that they're the most likely Florida team to lose this weekend. Even FSU is only a 10 point underdog.

Advertisement
I actually hope they beat UGA
If it’s because you’re hoping there won’t be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs or how it will validate UGA’s methods if they win the Natty per LCE - that’s still not remotely enough for me to ever root for the gaytor over any team. I hate the gaytor more than FSU, UNC, ND and Ohio State combined.

Advertisement
If it’s because you’re hoping there won’t be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs or how it will validate UGA’s methods if they win the Natty per LCE - that’s still not remotely enough for me to ever root for the gaytor over any team. I hate the gaytor more than FSU, UNC, ND and Ohio State combined.
Oh no, I am sure the SEC will sneak two into the playoffs. That is a foregone conclusion.

I hate UF and FSU but right now, there is no program I despise more that UGA. Their fans, they obvious cheating, the big talk for the lack of championships. Watching them crash and burn is so gratifying. Maybe it's cuz UF and FSU aren't contenders for anything but UGA right now is Public Enemy #1

Oh no, I am sure the SEC will sneak two into the playoffs. That is a foregone conclusion.

I hate UF and FSU but right now, there is no program I despise more that UGA. Their fans, they obvious cheating, the big talk for the lack of championships. Watching them crash and burn is so gratifying. Maybe it's cuz UF and FSU aren't contenders for anything but UGA right now is Public Enemy #1
I hope they stomp the Gator… and then lose every game on the rest of their schedule.

Advertisement
I hope they stomp the Gator… and then lose every game on the rest of their schedule.

Yep for this season especially in light of how bad ours has gone We Need the gates and noles to lose every week!! Primarily for recruiting purposes.
Nothing good comes with UF beating UGA. It would re-energize them and give them a tangible boost to point to over us and FSU in recruiting. Right now their recruiting is struggling.

Advertisement
Nothing good comes with UF beating UGA. It would re-energize them and give them a tangible boost to point to over us and FSU in recruiting. Right now their recruiting is struggling.

We beat UGA & still was *** in recruiting lol but point taken since UGA is #1 and virtually healthy defensively this season

The difference between FSU/UM vs UF: Recruits are looking for a reason to come here or FSU, while recruits look for any reason not to go to UF.

Imagine if UF and either ours or FSU’s records over the last 3 years were switched. It’d be real ugly for the Turds. Their brand is not at all what their fans think it is

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Back