Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
5BBA4A9B-B80D-4767-ACBF-400CE4D07569.jpeg

😂😂😂

Advertisement
The 6-foot-2, 185 four-star corner committed to the Gators back in May. He has already visited Texas A&M and Georgia, and plans to visit Alabama in the future.

As mentioned, Georgia is one of the programs in good shape to potentially land Humphrey’s next commitment. Earlier this month, Humphrey mentioned the Bulldogs’ coaching staff track record at defensive back being appealing.

“Georgia has a lot of coaches with a lot of knowledge about my position,” Humphrey told Chad Simmons nearly three weeks ago. “They tell me I would get coached by the best if I go to Georgia, and I see what they are talking about.

“Coach [Kirby] Smart knows a lot about defensive backs. Just like Coach [Will} Muschamp and Coach Addae do. They all played defensive back and they could really coach me up and develop me.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t quite get the correlation with Gator tears. Troll in another thread!
Had I actually checked myself, I would have found out they were 4-3 as @RVACane just pointed out, meaning we'd both be 4-4. I was relying on a statement someone made to me that UGA was favored over them by 14 and Pitt is favored over us by 9 and we were discussing 4 losses. I mistakenly thought they had 4 already.

The point was they are more likely to lose. How you got that as a troll is beyond me.

Had I actually checked myself, I would have found out they were 4-3 as @RVACane just pointed out, meaning we'd both be 4-4. I was relying on a statement someone made to me that UGA was favored over them by 14 and Pitt is favored over us by 9 and we were discussing 4 losses. I mistakenly thought they had 4 already.

The point was they are more likely to lose. How you got that as a troll is beyond me.
I knew you weren’t a troll. Lol

Advertisement
Back