Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im drawing a blank at the moment, who again is this lovechild of Rowan Atkinson and Will Muschamp?
He’s a poster on their board who they hate on. He’s a silver spooner so when he rips everything to do with Dan Mullet and says things like Smart boosters know better while he’s on his boat and he’s not going to be bothered donating more $ until the University shows that it cares, it irks the **** out of them. Lol

But he’s been right about some things with Mullet and their basketball coach. They just didn’t want to hear it. Now he gets some anti-hero love as they turn on Mullet

It’s rampant and ruthless over there. **** they turn fast.

C45F1152-386B-4359-83A2-70B9FC89B86B.jpeg
9A1B16CD-7420-4A5C-A734-1901F45F2BC2.jpeg
9B4D58B4-7D8B-43EA-A54F-4E7A69E6CD06.jpeg
CB36F23A-2AF2-4709-B810-C041B830C1F1.jpeg
57F2F2AA-7D5A-4EC7-B79B-740861E3C98A.jpeg
AF9CD05D-A275-4324-9872-E6C808A66E0D.jpeg
7388D34F-AFA2-4446-9B13-DE5936740A6F.jpeg

Ill say this @RVACane, for all the strife Knox gets with his recruiting, I can def say he does have the RB’s coached up.

And his stubborn and arrogance as we’ve all mentioned reared it’s ugly head in the post game presser with his lack of accountability
He’s actually done a good job with Pierce and Wright but he can’t recruit and I think the RB position is usually supposed to be a good recruiter like the TE is also supposed to be on offense.

Advertisement
He’s actually done a good job with Pierce and Wright but he can’t recruit and I think the RB position is usually supposed to be a good recruiter like the TE is also supposed to be on offense.

Def agreed. The RB we’re bringing in next year hasn’t played this year and missed most of last year with a bad knee injury. Low hanging fruit in getting a commit from him. Brew has done his thing with the TE room but Mullen underutilized them again last night and this whole season as a matter of fact

The issue is…..

Last week they were just killing us in threads about how bad we are… and we deserve it. And we pounce on them plenty. They were also talking about Mullet being a top 3 or so coach though they always criticized his recruiting. Now what? They’re not getting rid of him this year unless he leaves for the NFL - if anyone wants him. He will keep them in 8-4 type seasons unless he changes out some coaches like Knox and Hevesy - who can’t recruit.

I would also point out another significant theme...something I have overlooked...and forgive my ignorance, as I only lived in Gainesville for one year...

But is there some sort of massive prostitute population in Hogtown? @Alex Jones , a little help here? They seem to believe that offering these coaches all the hookers in Hogtown is some sort of enticement...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just here for my daily dose of gator tears and there’s been plenty to soak up the last 24 hours. Congrats to Mark Stoops and his KY Wildcats.

Let’s also acknowledge that we are about to hit the 2000th page of this epic, iconic thread. There’ll never be another like it.

Just here for my daily dose of gator tears and there’s been plenty to soak up the last 24 hours. Congrats to Mark Stoops and his KY Wildcats.

Let’s also acknowledge that we are about to hit the 2000th page of this epic, iconic thread. There’ll never be another like it.
You hit it, my friend. I looked back on the 999th page and they were talking about Mullen being hard-headed and needing to take control of the ship. They were also retroactively recalculating their class rankings and doing gaytor maths. Some things never change.

We’ve been though a tough season lately but it’s good to see that they aren’t able to take advantage of it. Dan Mullet will keep them as an 8-9 win team.

Regardless - This has pretty much always been about laughing at the comments of the gaytor fan and whatever else we can laugh at regarding their coaches’ behaviors - McSharky and now Mullet.

Thanks to all of the people who support by reading and upvoting. Thanks to everyone in here who keeps this place on track.

Advertisement
Back