Tears Gator Tears

I still recall Ferman starting a thread on his board hyping up Mullen and UF recruiting last year because they finished second on Jacorey Brooks lol. What a hot take.

Manny may or may not succeed but we have a much better shot than if goofy Dan was down here recruiting south Florida. UF is stuck in good not great ****.

he’s raised the FLOOR of our talent at UF; NOBODY can deny that but as we UF fans and fans from other schools know in regards to him, can he raise the CEILING of UF now? THATS always been my question. I never doubted that at worst he’d have UF at 3-4 losses a season at the WORST but can he do enough on AND off the field to put UF as consistent CFP contenders?

we have the 7th ranked team talent composite so to me, whether you laugh at me or not idc, but it’s CFP or bust. Too much talent to have 3 or more losses now. He’s the FIFTH highest paid coach in CFP and has a top 5 paid DC; it’s time to get a return on our investment. Y’all can laugh at me or disagree with me BUT i bet you understand my logic and stance. Outback/Citrus Bowl season this year should be viewed as a disappointment

Last edited:
Advertisement
he’s raised the FLOOR of our talent at UF; NOBODY can deny that but as we UF fans and fans from other schools know in regards to him, can he raise the CEILING of UF now? THATS always been my question. I never doubted that at worst he’d have UF at 3-4 losses a season at the WORST but can he do enough on AND off the field to put UF as consistent CFP contenders?

we have the 7th ranked team talent composite so to me, whether you laugh at me or not idk, but it’s CFP or bust. Too much talent to have 3 or more losses now. He’s the FIFTH highest paid coach in CFP and has a top 5 paid DC; it’s time to get a return on our investment. Y’all can laugh at me or disagree with me BUT i bet you understand my logic and stance. Outback/Citrus Bowl season this year should be viewed as a disappointment
I suspect you are prepared for the inevitable disappointment. Not sure if all the UiF faithful are there yet w/ Mullen, but I also suspect a good deal of them are starting to open up their eyes.

Knew this horrible video was likely going to surface there.

EC5E6FCF-1145-408C-A3CE-26F9FF39D2E1.jpeg
DC9ECEBB-BECC-4633-B686-7ECBCD54409C.jpeg
CEAA5092-C69A-42BE-9459-67850EF0C147.jpeg
716CCF70-F714-4193-8CE0-E8CC84A1F04A.jpeg
FF76EC3E-B4BA-4E50-99AE-E6B1D3686021.jpeg
50F70E93-86AA-4C79-9F52-F661BC77EAC0.jpeg
452132B4-7C3E-42FA-B6F2-88936D4A6B38.jpeg
EAABEE77-9F57-4A87-B957-E5F1FAC4F8F4.jpeg
508A8004-97A6-4A40-B286-690DFDBBDBE1.jpeg
1F075AFE-8E7E-473D-A04B-7BD09A856075.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone hear from @Cajuncane ?
I’m alive and well….the wife and I made it through the monster without much damage other than losing power…it’s going to be months from what I’ve seen before some places get power.I’m hoping ,but not expecting,to have power back by Gametime if not I’ll be making a road trip north to find a place this monster hasn’t totally destroyed..

I’m alive and well….the wife and I made it through the monster without much damage other than losing power…it’s going to be months from what I’ve seen before some places get power.I’m hoping ,but not expecting,to have power back by Gametime if not I’ll be making a road trip north to find a place this monster hasn’t totally destroyed..
Thank God. A relative of mine got out of NOLA before the storm. Pretty bad there I assume.

I mean in places like Baton Rouge, when a hurricane brings flooding, are neighborhoods having to deal with alligators in their streets?

Advertisement
Back