Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
In typical GAYTOR FASHION(I’m smarter than you/smartest in da room/et al.), gaytor CORCH says “surely you have other things to do other than worrying about what he’s tweeting,” but FAILS TO REALIZE that he should’ve GOTTEN HIS FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE PRESSING ENTER!!! Don’t develop any remote intelligence AFTER DA FACT JACK!!! Because we Canes’ ARE LURKIN’ & have NO QUALMS ABOUT CORRECTING ANY & ALL EGREGIOUSLY FICTITIOUS OPINIONS!!!

Advertisement
I didn't read everyones like or comment, I was just trying to bring some insight to where that reference comes from. I didn't realize that's what she had done, and that's my bad. Was't trying to defend anyone, just stating "Florida Cracker" isn't meant to be a racist term.
@TrumpyCane did you get the gators IP address yet?

91D3AD96-D251-43D0-A1AD-8C39AD721D91.jpeg

I am just going to leave this here.

Advertisement
In typical GAYTOR FASHION(I’m smarter than you/smartest in da room/et al.), gaytor CORCH says “surely you have other things to do other than worrying about what he’s tweeting,” but FAILS TO REALIZE that he should’ve GOTTEN HIS FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE PRESSING ENTER!!! Don’t develop any remote intelligence AFTER DA FACT JACK!!! Because we Canes’ ARE LURKIN’ & have NO QUALMS ABOUT CORRECTING ANY & ALL EGREGIOUSLY FICTITIOUS OPINIONS!!!

Also, why is he tweeting if people should have other things to do than read his tweets? You're just contradicting the whole purpose of tweeting. He just looks like a lying jackass.

Also, why is he tweeting if people should have other things to do than read his tweets? You're just contradicting the whole purpose of tweeting. He just looks like a lying jackass.

I mean, yeah, everyone should definitely have the time to read his worthless tweets. But, like, nobody should really have the time to, you know, call him out on his straight-up lies. **** logick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did I miss the tears on Graves committing to us over UF?
I looked. There was nothing when Graves or Rogers committed. My guess is that if we add Fegans, they’ll complain about their staph and Singletary will make them cry. They literally cannot fathom how we could get any kid if they want the kid too.

Advertisement
Back