Tears Gator Tears

what’s your problem? We have a TE committed who has 4 career catches at TE but he wants to be a Gator over a guy who doesnt!!! I want Gators!! Brewster doing a fantastic job on the trail. I couldn’t be more proud of this staff and their recruiting efforts GatorStandard #RelentlessEffort
this was alot of our own fans when we were closer to our glory days. Im proud to say most of the board doesnt use this BS excuse man. I hated the saying I want guy who want to be canes, thats loser talk IMO.

Advertisement
what’s your problem? We have a TE committed who has 4 career catches at TE but he wants to be a Gator over a guy who doesnt!!! I want Gators!! Brewster doing a fantastic job on the trail. I couldn’t be more proud of this staff and their recruiting efforts GatorStandard #RelentlessEffort

Its hard to detect sarcasm on a message board sometimes but....

tenor (20).gif

We were saying the same things on this board when Golden was our coRch - “we only want guys who want to be Canes.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
RVACane you got skeletons in your closet? gatorfanmeth? Oh the shame, the pain... tell me it isn't so.
Honestly, I had a feeling because of his name but there was always hope that it wasn’t the case - like that one executioner’s rifle without a live bullet but of course SUckGaytor51 had to show me that all the rifles had live rounds.

this was alot of our own fans when we were closer to our glory days. Im proud to say most of the board doesnt use this BS excuse man. I hated the saying I want guy who want to be canes, thats loser talk IMO.
Is this where they’re at???
👇
I only want guys who want to be Canes.

He’s got that South Florida dog in him.

South Florida 3 stars are like everyone else’s 4 stars.

He doesn’t want to compete.

Advertisement
Wait, they lost four games because COVID cut their training time short? Oh that’s right, the rest of the world wasn’t also dealing with that issue. Just north central Florida. They weren’t installing a new scheme or bringing in new coaches. If anything, having returning coordinators on both sides gave them an advantage during the COVID season.

Wait, they lost four games because COVID cut their training time short? Oh that’s right, the rest of the world wasn’t also dealing with that issue. Just north central Florida. They weren’t installing a new scheme or bringing in new coaches. If anything, having returning coordinators on both sides gave them an advantage during the COVID season.
Covid cutting practices short? In Turdsville?? Surely this is a lie. In fact, I seem to remember everything was just peaches up there. I recall their corch complaining about the limited occupancy in his stadium and asking to fill up the stands. They must be talking about Forfeit State.

I mean he might do a good job but this is the career history of the guy they are always claiming is amongst the elite S&C Coordinators in college football… and they have been claiming that for 1-2 years now???

A5AC596A-750E-4458-A59D-7CC803181B3F.jpeg

Covid cutting practices short? In Turdsville?? Surely this is a lie. In fact, I seem to remember everything was just peaches up there. I recall their corch complaining about the limited occupancy in his stadium and asking to fill up the stands. They must be talking about Forfeit State.
The 2020 Florida gaytors did not lose that bowl game to Oklahoma. That was not the 2020 Florida gaytors you were watching in orange & blue.

Advertisement
Back