Tears Gator Tears

That kids weird man. Ur at ur new school put all that other stuff to bed. Focus on actually getting on the field. It’s funny the gayts are doing the same song and dance we were doing when he was here. Wondering how his five star *** wasn’t playing and coming up with conspiracy theories

Advertisement
That kids weird man. Ur at ur new school put all that other stuff to bed. Focus on actually getting on the field. It’s funny the gayts are doing the same song and dance we were doing when he was here. Wondering how his five star *** wasn’t playing and coming up with conspiracy theories
looked like Tarzan, played like Jane.

To change the mood from that sc*mbags tweet, look who it is
3B497E5D-2F3D-4F1F-9982-9D85A851CC3B.gif

Advertisement
Karma is undefeated and will eventually bite this scumbag right in his ***……As a God faring person I would never wish death on anyone but I think the good Lord will be ok if I wish a kidney stone the size of a golf ball once a week for 5 years will be ok..
We need to show him "Requiem for a dream", maybe he will start doing drugs and come to his senses...

If he's trying to insult our players, saying they drive 6 figure sports cars is not the way to do it.

My thought process was him saying “they’re just a bunch of crooks down there” but it was just a passing thought, I’m not thinking that deeply into it anyway. Everyone is probably right including you. To be honest, I don’t care what he thinks. No insult to him, he’s just not a cane anymore, he just needs to go on and live his own life. I don’t have any hard feelings towards him.

Advertisement
My thought process was him saying “they’re just a bunch of crooks down there” but it was just a passing thought, I’m not thinking that deeply into it anyway. Everyone is probably right including you. To be honest, I don’t care what he thinks. No insult to him, he’s just not a cane anymore, he just needs to go on and live his own life. I don’t have any hard feelings towards him.
Good take! One could spin this several ways...but, why?

The "cracker" part of that has nothing to do with racism. Native Floridian cowboys and ranchers are referred to as crackers because of the whip they use to crack and drive cattle. Some have taken that term and used it as a native "born and raised" term, but I don't believe its her using in a racist way.

The "cracker" part of that has nothing to do with racism. Native Floridian cowboys and ranchers are referred to as crackers because of the whip they use to crack and drive cattle. Some have taken that term and used it as a native "born and raised" term, but I don't believe its her using in a racist way.

The ironic part was she called another fanbase trash while liking a “joke” using the deaths of 80+ people

Advertisement
The ironic part was she called another fanbase trash while liking a “joke” using the deaths of 80+ people
I didn't read everyones like or comment, I was just trying to bring some insight to where that reference comes from. I didn't realize that's what she had done, and that's my bad. Was't trying to defend anyone, just stating "Florida Cracker" isn't meant to be a racist term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back