Tears Gator Tears

Gaytas season, belief vs reality
1625884889897.gif

Advertisement
Dude is so dense he is completely missing the point and does not have the capability to see it from another point of view. He is the one to lose in court then blame the Judge to his client for getting it wrong. It is dangerous when an attorney only sees his way and no one elses.

I also wonder if he will have the same stamina if that one dude who posted the tweet about working on a large NIL deal for UF comes to fruition. Also think its funny that dude tweets "working on a big deal" immediately followed by "keeping it quiet it for now" like that dude might be a partner in northern gators firm, nothing says keeping a deal underwraps like posting it on social fing media. I looked the dude up. He has his own firm with 3 other lawyers, ten years out of law school and practices in broward county and is slogan is "Start saying I love my lawyer"
The main problem with his argument is that he is conflating his PERSONAL opinion of what college sports should be with legality. He establishes himself as an expert by shouting he’s a lawyer, and if you read enough, he admits there is nothing illegal about what is being done. Instead, he believes that colleges should have more power to feed the establishment while oppressing the people doing the work. His opinion is solely based on the writing on the wall that there is no way that UF will be able to compete when this law spreads to the bigger market teams.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I reported the tweet.

I am all for dark humor, but thats way off the mark.

Dude also muted the replies lol, he can dish but not take, thats my fav kind of people.

Its disgusting and not funny at all...

I have friends working on that pile trying to recover people's remains and they're already mentally fu*ed up

oh man if theres anything we can do to help, let us know

Its def appreciated

Theyre giving everyone all the resources needed right now.

I will say without getting political.... the politicians local state and federal have been outstanding and working together very well giving everything available... as it should be

Advertisement
Back