Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I’m not finding it. Here is a similar article from a year ago I don’t think this is it.

It was a 2019 article. And the previous one from 2020 covered like 2011-2015.

Honestly when you watch the second half of Wilson's interview on Canesville he admits Quincy probably was never going to come here because we were so bad on D at the time. Watch the whole thing and you will see he straight contradicts himself.
You see the same thing with Earl Little Sr. Trying to come up with a bunch of reasons to justify Jr. not coming here. Really the reason is he doesn't think we have be good at developing cb's.
They just don't want to say we suck

Advertisement
I'm glad to see UCF trolling UF but honestly man generally speaking UCF is annoying as ****.
That’s their goal. It’s the “no press is bad press” promotional plan. It’s better to be annoying than irrelevant. Not sure what the endgame is. They turned down a two for one with UF a couple years ago. Maybe their new AD won’t be a *****. If they’re ever going to try to surpass any of the big 3, they’re going to have to actually start scheduling them.

Remember when Rutgers football put up a bunch of billboards in South Florida? That coincided with the period where Greg Schiano actually made them a competitive program so I guess it worked for them

That’s their goal. It’s the “no press is bad press” promotional plan. It’s better to be annoying than irrelevant. Not sure what the endgame is. They turned down a two for one with UF a couple years ago. Maybe their new AD won’t be a *****. If they’re ever going to try to surpass any of the big 3, they’re going to have to actually start scheduling them.

Remember when Rutgers football put up a bunch of billboards in South Florida? That coincided with the period where Greg Schiano actually made them a competitive program so I guess it worked for them

Yeah, I believe that the new AD mentioned that he might be open to a 2-for-1.

But after this billboard...

If I was The Gaytor AD, I would ram it up UCF's ****** by blocking their AD's phone number.

At least the billboard gambit worked out well for Schiano, as Miami's AD loved him so much that he fought for Rutgers to get an ACC invitation.

Yeah, I believe that the new AD mentioned that he might be open to a 2-for-1.

But after this billboard...

If I was The Gaytor AD, I would ram it up UCF's ****** by blocking their AD's phone number.

At least the billboard gambit worked out well for Schiano, as Miami's AD loved him so much that he fought for Rutgers to get an ACC invitation.
I think the Rutgers ACC movements was spearheaded by our administration’s seemingly endless plot to get our football team more exposure for northeast alumni. I’m convinced they’d move all our home games to Connecticut if they could.

Lol the disrespect

WanUnfitAsianporcupine-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Lol the disrespect

I'm glad to see UCF trolling UF but honestly man generally speaking UCF is annoying as ****.

More or less how I felt reading this, @mirvin88.

On the one hand, fvck UiF as a university, a football program, and as a fanbase. I unapologetically hate them, and I wish them no peace, ever, even in death. May they always be harried, harassed, and troubled. May their jorts be forever itchy. May their fans continue to suffer disfiguring tooth decay down to the last molar. May successive tornados rain down upon the tattered roofs of their single-wides. May their meth labs be highly combustible and prone to violent explosion. And may their cousins all have the most virulent herpes imaginable (because it's just a matter of time).

But, on the other hand, giant ******* lol at UCF thinking they are anything but a gang of fleas in the collective filthy mullet of UiF. Hanging banners for imaginary NCs, thinking they are too good for a 2 for 1 with any of the big three in Florida, and now this? Advertising themselves as "the future of college football"? That program is, at best, an interesting footnote to the 2017 season of college football. I'd say UCF Tears, except their program just doesn't warrant that sort of attention.

This feeling of somewhat almost sort of siding with UiF fans on something (anything) related to college football has me very uneasy, @flagator86, and I blame you for bringing this billboard to my attention. My whole day is fvcked now.

Advertisement
I cant post in Nole Tears but yall see the new of ex FSU WR Travis Rudolph arrested for premeditated murder?

Sad. I keep waiting for a great story on a recent F$U football player, but it's been a while since Myron Rolle graduated.

Advertisement
More or less how I felt reading this, @mirvin88.

On the one hand, fvck UiF as a university, a football program, and as a fanbase. I unapologetically hate them, and I wish them no peace, ever, even in death. May they always be harried, harassed, and troubled. May their jorts be forever itchy. May their fans continue to suffer disfiguring tooth decay down to the last molar. May successive tornados rain down upon the tattered roofs of their single-wides. May their meth labs be highly combustible and prone to violent explosion. And may their cousins all have the most virulent herpes imaginable (because it's just a matter of time).

But, on the other hand, giant ******* lol at UCF thinking they are anything but a gang of fleas in the collective filthy mullet of UiF. Hanging banners for imaginary NCs, thinking they are too good for a 2 for 1 with any of the big three in Florida, and now this? Advertising themselves as "the future of college football"? That program is, at best, an interesting footnote to the 2017 season of college football. I'd say UCF Tears, except their program just doesn't warrant that sort of attention.

This feeling of somewhat almost sort of siding with UiF fans on something (anything) related to college football has me very uneasy, @flagator86, and I blame you for bringing this billboard to my attention. My whole day is fvcked now.

Bravo sir

Man, as a canes fan living in Orlando, I really can't stand UCF. They rank up there maybe even ahead of Gaytor fans in their delusion.

They seriously think that they should have back to back national titles. They think teams are afraid of them. Their fans will tell you that they would run rough shod over any conference, ACC, SEC, BIG 10 you name it. I had a neighbor tell me that Alabama would be afraid to play them when they went undefeated a few years ago.

Man, as a canes fan living in Orlando, I really can't stand UCF. They rank up there maybe even ahead of Gaytor fans in their delusion.

They seriously think that they should have back to back national titles. They think teams are afraid of them. Their fans will tell you that they would run rough shod over any conference, ACC, SEC, BIG 10 you name it. I had a neighbor tell me that Alabama would be afraid to play them when they went undefeated a few years ago.
That type delusion sounds like your neighbors must be UiF fans...

Advertisement
Back