Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
streets saying Jules Montinar from USF will be our other DB coach
mike meyers who throws a shoe GIF

R u sure it ain’t French Montana?
They can pair him up with Kodak and finally land that LOI they’ve been evading for like 10 years.

Advertisement
I started a separate thread so that I could have the gaytor in there. There was no reason that I couldn’t have my own thread to post my **** and have him contribute to it. I left this thread be. Jax went in there and disregarded the ground rules I laid down in my new thread. There was no reason to do that so the prescribed consequences were imposed.

Inday merged the threads, probably to save this one and said tough **** haters, this gaytor can stay and now we will give infractions and thread bans in here for insulting him.

Like. I said, I was fine going my own way. Since they’re merged, this is the new reality. You guys can appeal it to Andrew and if he agrees I will re-start my own thread and I will no longer post in this one.
"If you have two QB's you have no QB's." Two Gator Tears threads were worth less than than one Gator Tears thread.

Lol at that dumb **** acting like he was coming out his pocket to pay the **** DB coach. You don't want TRob because he's too expensive??? Muahahaha... sure, Billy-Bob! These turds crack me up, lol!
Lol. So is he acknowledging that we’ll pay more for a coach than the premier State of Florida brand?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back