Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Fire up the Gaytorz Nation Brand Rekruiting Klass Kalkulator, the Gaytors got ANOTHER 4-star...

From the Class of 2018, which can now be recomputed (two knee injuries should not decrease his high school ratings points)...

Daquan Newkirk!

Advertisement
Fire up the Gaytorz Nation Brand Rekruiting Klass Kalkulator, the Gaytors got ANOTHER 4-star...

From the Class of 2018, which can now be recomputed (two knee injuries should not decrease his high school ratings points)...

Daquan Newkirk!

Live footage from the Gator 247. Of all the gifs to use, they actually went with "Out of shape guy taking off shirt outside a trailer"
SmartSelect_20210114-131309_Chrome.gif

Advertisement
But but but, Miami took a metric ****e ton of transfers (three), while the Gaytors have only taken two (so far).

And people wonder why Gaytor Tears is still going strong...
This is the one thread, no matter our differences and bickering with each on this board that brings the most unity you will see in an online forum.

Fire up the Gaytorz Nation Brand Rekruiting Klass Kalkulator, the Gaytors got ANOTHER 3-star...

From the Class of 2016, which can now be recomputed...

Antonio Shelton!

This should push the Gaytors 2016 recruiting class into the Top 10 now!!!!!!!!!!

Plus, those Gaytors are really showing us how this Portal thing is done, aren't they?! Gaytors have officially hit the "metric ****e ton" level of transfers, so good for them!!!

Quick, someone contact Thomas Goldkamp and tell him to edit the word "space" out of this headline and article...

This is the one thread, no matter our differences and bickering with each on this board that brings the most unity you will see in an online forum.
Well said my friend and I couldn’t agree more. Gator tears is my happy place sanctuary. The rest of this board where reality sets in on Our current plight with the brutal combo of Flake James and manure Diaz has me jaded and angry almost all the time! Smh but here in gator tears I can smile and laugh again. Long live gator tears, long live @Dwinstitles and @RVACane! Lol 👍

Advertisement
**** - Scarlett is REALLY following Walton's footsteps.

Longshot to make the team, but good news for @OriginalCanesCanesCanes - your boy is coming home!!

This is gator tears, not your personal form to pimp Scarlet like you have been for the last five or six years.

But I’m glad your gaytorbois coming home, maybe you can go visit him and get his autograph.

He is following that great tradition of **** successes in the league. 😜

He’s been killing it in the league 😂

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back