Tears Gator Tears

Was he really? I need to watch and look for him. Who was he?

Ricky

1610473592794.png

1610474191282.png

1610474130377.png

1610474210018.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t get my head around thinking that any NFL franchise would hire this circus clown. Even a fully dysfunctional franchise like the New York Jets.

****, I'm right there with you. But a lot of strange personality deficiencies get overlooked with football coaches. I've heard that this one coach likes to wear cutoff sweatshirts regularly, but then again, the owner of his team likes to frequent rug-and-tugs.

Advertisement
****, I'm right there with you. But a lot of strange personality deficiencies get overlooked with football coaches. I've heard that this one coach likes to wear cutoff sweatshirts regularly, but then again, the owner of his team likes to frequent rug-and-tugs.

yeah, but that guy has actually won something

Fair point. I was just observing that some of these owners aren't exactly the best decision-makers themselves.

So let’s be honest, to be a successful coach at the highest levels, college or NFL, you have to be absolutely obsessed.

And so that’s a breeding ground for out of the norm personalities for sure. So it’s not surprising.

So let’s be honest, to be a successful coach at the highest levels, college or NFL, you have to be absolutely obsessed.

And so that’s a breeding ground for out of the norm personalities for sure. So it’s not surprising.

Yeah. Reminds me of all those Wall Street types who go to dominatrixes to blow off steam.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back