Tears Gator Tears

Ok, fair enough and I hope you’re right. However, I think most people would acknowledge that those season win totals were somewhat misleading. Mullen has taken a 2 star qb and squeezed every bit of potential out of him. What did Richt ever get out of Rosier or Perry? I just think it’s to early to say Mullen sucks or can win big.

Mullen reminds me of Brian Kelly

Advertisement
Ok, fair enough and I hope you’re right. However, I think most people would acknowledge that those season win totals were somewhat misleading. Mullen has taken a 2 star qb and squeezed every bit of potential out of him. What did Richt ever get out of Rosier or Perry? I just think it’s to early to say Mullen sucks or can win big.
This thread is intended only for hate of the gator

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know but those guys seem to get pushed up the overall board. Maybe Mullet would take Trask???

ill say this about trask -- while he had an amazing season and given where he was and what he was recruited as (star level which doesn't matter much for QBs), I better be **** sure Pitts is coming with him as the only way ill take him that high

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where is all this marco wilson to miami smoke coming from?

aaron paul what GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Back