Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree, he won with SharkF's players, not his own.
Is this a negative or a positive? I’m not so sure. That same SharkF won 4 games with these same players. Mullens recruiting hasn’t been great but also not terrible either. Not sure what to expect from here. Hoping for the worst.

Is this a negative or a positive? I’m not so sure. That same SharkF won 4 games with these same players. Mullens recruiting hasn’t been great but also not terrible either. Not sure what to expect from here. Hoping for the worst.

Richt won 9 with Golden players in 2016 and 10 in 2017

Advertisement
Richt won 9 with Golden players in 2016 and 10 in 2017
Ok, fair enough and I hope you’re right. However, I think most people would acknowledge that those season win totals were somewhat misleading. Mullen has taken a 2 star qb and squeezed every bit of potential out of him. What did Richt ever get out of Rosier or Perry? I just think it’s to early to say Mullen sucks or can win big.

Ok, fair enough and I hope you’re right. However, I think most people would acknowledge that those season win totals were somewhat misleading. Mullen has taken a 2 star qb and squeezed every bit of potential out of him. What did Richt ever get out of Rosier or Perry? I just think it’s to early to say Mullen sucks or can win big.

My point was simply lets see what happens when he has to coach the players he is recruiting, because their offensive recruiting has been poor.
I thought Texas was interested in hiring him.

He would be atrocious there, they want a coach that will schmooze non stop with the big donors. Think Mack Brown

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back