Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
780B33E0-EBA3-4B05-B51D-68D7A67F198F.jpeg
This guy is already as delusional as the gaytors fan base

Last edited:
For us old guys...what does this mean?
He is "sonning" him basically saying that melo is a little boy and he is teaching him a lesson. Which really makes no sense seeing as melo beat him on that play and Marshall got away with late pass interference but w.e. From everything I heard and saw melo embarrassed Marshall almost every play and marshall got the benefit of bad throws via pressure on the qb

Advertisement
He is "sonning" him basically saying that melo is a little boy and he is teaching him a lesson. Which really makes no sense seeing as melo beat him on that play and Marshall got away with late pass interference but w.e. From everything I heard and saw melo embarrassed Marshall almost every play and marshall got the benefit of bad throws via pressure on the qb
Thanks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate the gaytor even more.

Now they won't shut up
They’re going to be absolutely insufferable. The good news is that we’re better and on our way back up if Manny runs the defense and makes the right off-season changes. That, and our offense playing the way we saw, will guarantee our class regardless of what the gaytor does. These kids aren’t waiting around to see what they do. They’ve been waiting to see what we do.

They’re going to be absolutely insufferable. The good news is that we’re better and on our way back up if Manny runs the defense and makes the right off-season changes. That, and our offense playing the way we saw, will guarantee our class regardless of what the gaytor does. These kids aren’t waiting around to see what they do. They’ve been waiting to see what we do.
Now all we're gonna hear like Cowboys fans say every year is that tHiS iS oUr YeAr! NaTiOnAl ChAmPs!!! SeC! sEc! SEC!!! BS until they lose again.

Advertisement
Back