Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
This one is legendary lol.
607714D3-54C8-401D-851E-727AD6599959.jpeg

So wait the crowd was a factor??? The crowd had nothing to do with your defense getting gashed because the home crowd is quiet when their team is on offense Dopey Dan!

Your offense had no problem moving the ball and scoring 38 pts on the road....

This is some Randy Shannon-esqe type long walk at Duke comment... wow
Screenshot_20201010-185031_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
So wait the crowd was a factor??? The crowd had nothing to do with your defense getting gashed because the home crowd is quiet when their team is on offense Dopey Dan!

This is some Randy Shannon-esqe type long walk at Duke comment... wow
It’s so good to see him thinking this way.

It’s so good to see him thinking this way.

If I was a Gator fan which thank the good lord Im not i would be absolutely disgusted with him saying this crap.

The crowd of 25k which was announced has zero fu*king impact on your defensive performance which is what cost them the game. I mean Manny says that sh*t tonight and Im done with him

If I was a Gator fan which thank the good lord Im not i would be absolutely disgusted with him saying this crap.

The crowd of 25k which was announced has zero fu*king impact on your defensive performance which is what cost them the game. I mean Manny says that sh*t tonight and Im done with him
I don’t think Manny would say that. Only an awkward dork like Mullet would.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

This is some Randy Shannon-esqe type long walk at Duke comment... wowView attachment 133367
Smart guy. Don't wear a mask either.

Advertisement
Back