Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_3564.JPG

So does this mean they can only take 1 more recruit and their class is full??

Whatever the class size was going to be (Goldkunt said 26, Gaytor dreamers say 28, Gaytor Logicz says 58) you can reduce that number by 1. AND they need a bunch of attrition.

Eventually, the mysteries of the universe will be solved and the Gaytors will run complicated regression analysis in order to determine the best recruiting class to put each kid so that they can maximize their scores.

Whatever the class size was going to be (Goldkunt said 26, Gaytor dreamers say 28, Gaytor Logicz says 58) you can reduce that number by 1. AND they need a bunch of attrition.

Eventually, the mysteries of the universe will be solved and the Gaytors will run complicated regression analysis in order to determine the best recruiting class to put each kid so that they can maximize their scores.
I would love for someone who has a really good grasp on the counter rules and scholarship game to take a bit of a dive into their roster and project how many scholarship players they might have for the 2022 season. I feel like they could end up down 10 pretty easily when you factor in the transfers out, the DNQs, the booted kids, the visa kid, a few to declare early, a couple of more arrests, etc etc.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would love for someone who has a really god grasp on the counter rules and scholarship game to take a bit of a dive into their roster and project how many scholarship players they might have for the 2022 season. I feel like they could end up down 10 pretty easily when you factor in the transfers out, the DNQs, the booted kids, the visa kid, a few to declare early, a couple of more arrests, etc etc.

Look back in this thread. Three times, I have linked a Gaytor scholarship numbers article from Goldkunt from about 2-3 weeks ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back