Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 125552
The fact they think Mullen is clean makes lmao. Dude's as a big of a POS as Urban
What's funnier is they are just ignoring the built in advantage they too have in the NIL being approved in Florida a year early. We didn't have to find a way to up the ante, the state legislature did it for us.

1596484892509.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I also have to laugh at the bag man part.

Florida makes 160 million dollars in revenue off of football. Alabama made 167 million dollars in revenue off of football.

Who has the best bag men? The private school located in Coral Gables. The one that escaped the Death Penalty by the NCAA ten years ago.

This is beyond delusional.

I would love to know who this confused Gaytor porster is.

First, we have 4 players from outside Dade-Broward-Palm Beach. I don't know who these "dreaded ham-and-eggers" are, but I do know that none of them are 2-star long snappers.

I'd also love to know what this "indiscriminate net" around Miami does, and how it works. I mean, if this "indiscriminate net" worked so well, why didn't we catch us a Turdbarrel?

And I don't understand the point about recruiting guys for "your system" when we've had 3 different head coaches in 5 years (and 3 OCs in the past 3 years). Might this "indiscriminate net" be more of a product of the fact that different coaches recruit differently? Oh, wow, that answer was just too easy, I need to be using more Gaytor Logicz.

At the end of it all, this douchebag seems to be ripping on Miami ALL-STAR talent (his capitalization, not mine). If that's the case, then I'm sure the Gaytors don't mind WHIFFING on all that Miami ALL-STAR talent, right?

What a confused and terrible Gaytor porst that was.

I also have to laugh at the bag man part.

Florida makes 160 million dollars in revenue off of football. Alabama made 167 million dollars in revenue off of football.

Who has the best bag men? The private school located in Coral Gables. The one that escaped the Death Penalty by the NCAA ten years ago.

This is beyond delusional.

In all fairness, we escaped the NCAA Death Penalty 25 years ago AND 10 years ago.

We have the governor's mansion on speed-dial. Plus we got bag-men in every area code and Nevin's boat is all gassed up and ready to sail.

We're Miami, *****!

(Did I do that right, is that what the Gaytors really think is happening?)

Advertisement
In all fairness, we escaped the NCAA Death Penalty 25 years ago AND 10 years ago.

We have the governor's mansion on speed-dial. Plus we got bag-men in every area code and Nevin's boat is all gassed up and ready to sail.

We're Miami, *****!

must be

Advertisement
I have posted an article here twice from an actual Gaytor writer (Goldkamp). He predicted 23-26 just 2 weeks ago. Not sure where the Gaytor fans are getting "28" from. The only roster player the Gaytors have lost since the article was written was Elijah Conliffe, and the article clearly contemplates having medical retirements as part of the way the Gaytors can enroll the entire signing class.

Put it another way, if the Gaytors DID have 28 IC slots available (assuming high attrition), why wouldn't Goldkamp say that the range is "23-28"? And don't forget, one year the Gaytors took SEVEN transfers, a lot of time fans forget to factor those players in as ICs.

For the kids who don't qualify, no, you don't get the IC back any longer (rule change in the past 2 years).

I heard that Florida has 178 IC available.

We're Miami, *****!

Nevin’s got a submarine now for enhanced recruiting. Can sneak right up into swamp environments for covert recruiting efforts.

1596486912650.jpeg

Advertisement
Back