Tears Gator Tears

549F0624-D64E-4242-A016-6BF77390EBF9.gif

A little crude, but the best I could do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Monday Funday...

Even the posts that aren't hidden behind VIP are hilarious.
They would still be *****ing about recruiting rankings if they won a NC. They don't care about anything else. It borders on obsessive for some of them.

I wonder if Luke will come back & post a list of gator flips just to get them through the day.

Even the posts that aren't hidden behind VIP are hilarious.
They would still be *****ing about recruiting rankings if they won a NC. They don't care about anything else. It borders on obsessive for some of them.

I wonder if Luke will come back & post a list of gator flips just to get them through the day.

Yes, if the Gaytors won a national championship, they would still harass Wiltfong to bump their #2 recruiting class up to #1.

Advertisement
Their obsession with recruiting rankings is puzzling because they have raked in elite classes and still not performed on the field. Zook era, muschamp era, and mcelwain tenure all included elite classes not equating to on field success

Completely true.

Their obsession can only stem from two things.

One is that (before Signing Day) the over-inflation of their recruiting class rankings will help them to trick other (legitimately?) highly-rated recruits to choose the Gaytors.

The other is that (after Signing Day) the over-inflation of their recruiting class rankings will help them to believe in the myths of "Gaytor brand", "next year", "results on the field", "best S&C, QB, DB, DL, WR, TE, and/or on-field coaches in the country", and "closing the gap on the house of cards".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back