Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has anyone explained to "The Flagship of FL" that taking portal kids to replace high school recruits, while it can help you to get to 85, severely constrains the number of overall years of eligibility available on a macro level.

So, sure...Mullet can replace every "Issiah Walker", who leaves UiF after a couple of months, with a grad transfer...but...sooner or later...the numbers come back to haunt you...

If's just math. And I'm not talking about Gaytor Mathz. Real math.
Portal are WVU type schools......if is trash and there talent is going to dip so bad they have no fuqin idea how bad it will be

@wspcane the foundation of the BLM group is based in marxist totalitarian and racist concepts. That is a fact. It is not a civil rights group. All you have to do is listen to the founders explain their mission. I am only quoting the founders.

Take this **** to another thread. This is Gaytor years. @RVACane dont let them ruin this thread

Advertisement
Why does "MercyPercy" think that having an extra Gaytor writer and "double checking, triple checking, quadruple checking" will change anything? Those dipsh!tes had all the access to information they could hope for, ****, all they had to do was google "cribby" and "palmetto".

The REAL ISSUE is that they are arrogant and dismiss any information that doesn't conform to their arrogant worldview that they "gettin' errrrrbody". These ****sure Gaytor c0cksuckers think that if they "lead for 2 years" or arrange a requisite number of campus visits or Zoom meetings, that they should just be GIFTED all the recruits, because, you know, "Gaytor brand" and whatnot.

They got beat. They got whipped. And now they are acting like they just missed out on that intel because they didn't have enough paid writers on staff. They won't admit that the entire Gaytor Nation has been crapping on every piece of information that Miami fans (not so subtly) posted on multiple websites. They sneered at us. They mocked us.

Oh...and we were RIGHT.

Fvck the Gaytors. Fvck their shock and outrage. Fvck their "only" 247 writer.

I hope they remember this for a long time, but it's only a matter of days (probably minutes) before they go right back to being arrogant ******** who think that UiF invented football, recruiting, and national championships.

@wspcane the foundation of the BLM group is based in marxist totalitarian and racist concepts. That is a fact. It is not a civil rights group. All you have to do is listen to the founders explain their mission. I am only quoting the founders.
I am not interested in another thread going the way of this debate, especially not Gator Tears. No one discussed BLM philosophy, roots, goals or anything else that would lead you to think that anyone cares about your input. Go find an appropriate thread, OAN, or qanonymous.

@RVACane do what you need.

Yeah, if Wiltfong thought that Alabama was still a significant player, he wouldn't have put in a Crystal Ball to Miami with a 7 Confidence level.
True but never underestimate the power of the $EC Bag. However, Marshall is not Stephenson, etc. he has values and $EC Country has become KKK land exposed (many of us knew it before but 2020 has been eye opening). So fooookkkkk the $EC and especially the Gaytors!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am not interested in another thread going the way of this debate, especially not Gator Tears. No one discussed BLM philosophy, roots, goals or anything else that would lead you to think that anyone cares about your input. Go find an appropriate thread, OAN, or qanonymous.

@RVACane do what you need.

In the immortal words of Eric the Midget Actor...

@RVACane you know what to do. You know what to do.

turds.PNG

Advertisement
I read that whole Gator dialogue on Page 1584. Watching everyone go through their 5 stages of grief in their own way at the same time is very interesting.

I just want to play them this year so that Manny can not only Big **** the state on the recruiting trail, but Big **** Mullen, too.

Advertisement
Back