Tears Gator Tears

1596319258355.png

1596319367317.png

Marshall not as big of a loss. Baba yaga!!!

Advertisement
Let's never forget...

The "Flagship" of Florida was built with over 100 years of disproportionate state funding when Blacks and Women were not allowed to attend the University of Florida.

And you know what would prevent ANYONE from "using Black Lives Matter" against the University of Florida (if that was even happening, which it's not)? I don't know, I'm thinking...not being so racist, not being in a racist conference, and not treating Black players like chattel?

Advertisement
Has anyone explained to "The Flagship of FL" that taking portal kids to replace high school recruits, while it can help you to get to 85, severely constrains the number of overall years of eligibility available on a macro level.

So, sure...Mullet can replace every "Issiah Walker", who leaves UiF after a couple of months, with a grad transfer...but...sooner or later...the numbers come back to haunt you...

If's just math. And I'm not talking about Gaytor Mathz. Real math.

I seriously don’t understand their argument for them being the “flagship of Florida”... it makes no sense. I would love for them to try to explain it, they are even behind FSU 🤣

Advertisement

I do think it is interesting that a "sport agent" is so knowledgeable about what university a high school recruit is going to select. I'm not saying that there is a recruiting violation there (and nobody forced jenkin29 to brag about being a "sport agent"), but it is interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
View attachment 125159
View attachment 125160
Marshall not as big of a loss. Baba yaga!!!

Yes.

After all, it is AMAZING that UiF was recruiting such an "only 3rd round" talent to DBU.

Which one is it? Marshall isn't good enough for DBU? Or DBU and SEC-SEC-SEC are incapable of developing Marshall into a 1st round talent?

Gaytor Logicz gets more confusing when they try to use it to rationalize their failures.

Advertisement
I seriously don’t understand their argument for them being the “flagship of Florida”... it makes no sense. I would love for them to try to explain it, they are even behind FSU 🤣

Actually, calling UiF the "flagship school of Florida" is an admission that UiF has unfairly benefited from over 100 years of racist and sexist discrimination.

In the Navy, a flagship is the ship on which the Admiral of the group sails. The flagship usually has 'extra protection" from other ships and planes (because the admiral is aboard). Often, the flagship gets extra benefits, better food, etc. (because the admiral is aboard). The "flagship" (at least during WWI and WWII) was usually the largest and most modern battleship in the group.

By admitting that UiF is the "flagship school of Florida", there is an acknowledgement that UiF has been given disproportionately beneficial funding advantages from its founding in 1853 until it first began to admit women in 1947 and Blacks in 1958. In fact, the disproportionate funding persisted until the 1990s. So, yeah, it's only natural that UiF is the "flagship school" when it was given unfair funding benefits for nearly 150 years.

Ok ive been waiting to hear this spin because i had a feeling it would come up. Maybe they should listen to some posters who know the reason why they suck at recruiting

View attachment 125140
I’ve been thinking about this one. What does “using BLM against SEC schools” mean? Is this guy admitting that SEC schools, fans, alumni, etc. are inherently racist?

By the way, for a good read, go read the story about how the University of Mississippi became “Ole Miss”. I always thought it was an abbreviation for Mississippi. Not so much. The literally manufactured a story that it was named after a train when it is published that a student thought it would be nice to have it named after a plantation owner’s wife.

Advertisement
Back