Tears Gator Tears

MJ22.... back on March 4th they were all saying Palmetto guys were a lock....he was always skeptical because of their staff....he bumped this thread right after Marshall CBs started coming in

Screenshot_20200801-151429_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
After reading some of the Gator post, there are a few that stick out.

1. One guy says he'll start coming to CIS for recruiting updates instead of 247. (Smart man)
2. Anyone who picks Miami over UF will eventually transfer to them or be a bust.
3. They're all going to decommit.
4. Call the NCAA to investigate Miami.
5. Why would a safety pick UGA over Miami. (Are you ******* serious?)
6. 247 and Ivins are trying to sabotage UF. (This might be my favorite)
7. "If we make it to the playoffs" Spoiler alert: You're not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
we are a force again, dare i say best recruiting staff in the country right now. Never thought i would say it, I still hope collins is a part of our class also want to see what bama and UGA do down the stretch to try and flip cause they are super dirty.
I hope we get Collins too. I think he will be a BEAST if he can put it all together and grind. He is massive and his HS coach was singing his praises before COVID shut everything down in the spring. With that being said Ivins said the latest intel suggests he won’t end up in the class. Maybe that’s true, maybe it’s a smoke screen to troll the Gayturds, or maybe he is behind on his info? Maybe our CIS insiders can speak on the truth??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back