Tears Gator Tears

Watson was expected. I think they would take Taylor if they could and possibly take Collins as well as Conliffe is injured out and Slaton will be leaving.

Yes. Clearly someone must have notified Desmond Watson of the recent medical retirement of Conliffe and the fact that OL-DL Turdbarrel is exhausting his eligibility soon. And Watson is so un-scared of competition against nobody that he "chose" to commit to the Gaytors.

Advertisement
Watson was expected. I think they would take Taylor if they could and possibly take Collins as well as Conliffe is injured out and Slaton will be leaving.
Quite possible. I was just referencing the Timing of Watson’s commitment. Just seems it was moved up purposely to minimize not getting LT. And Marshall? They’re professing Celebration, but it looks like Damage control!

Yes. Clearly someone must have notified Desmond Watson of the recent medical retirement of Conliffe and the fact that OL-DL Turdbarrel is exhausting his eligibility soon. And Watson is so un-scared of competition against nobody that he "chose" to commit to the Gaytors.

Hey the kid Slaughtered Slaughter so **** fans will have him heading to the NFL as a #1 pick.I mean he just overwhelmed their future number one center so I mean he HAS to be great to do that right 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Watson IS two DTs.
fycmd.jpg

Hey the kid Slaughtered Slaughter so **** fans will have him heading to the NFL as a #1 pick.I mean he just overwhelmed their future number one center so I mean he HAS to be great to do that right 🤷‍♂️

Hey, that center would be an .88 score which would make him one of the top 3 centers in the nation...

Nope, I just can't do it, I can't even type the Gaytor Justificationz for taking multiple centers and then claiming they are the best centers in the country...

Hey, that center would be an .88 score which would make him one of the top 3 centers in the nation...

Nope, I just can't do it, I can't even type the Gaytor Justificationz for taking multiple centers and then claiming they are the best centers in the country...

Well one of the centers will be playing offense and defense so they probably will be taking another one to make sure they have a spare when one of their centers is on offense..

Advertisement
Even if they're taking 2 DT with LT being the other option, I'm guessing all these top DT comments aren't helping them. No matter how you slice it, this seems like LT notified them of his decision.
The universe and Common sense notified them of LT’s decision.

It crossed my mind that this could be in addition to Taylor but seeing all the sly digs people / commits are taking at him after this commitment, it tells me all I need to know. They know they’ve lost out

Advertisement
The salt is heavy with their coaches and players man. And that wilcoxson kid is a joke. He’s been committed to like 4 different schools right ? Let’s flip him just for fun at this point. Taylor is coming. Their coaches know it. That kid ain’t no DT1. How can you land dexter the Year before and then call that bag of lard the number one option

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back