Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
with their two spots doesent that ensure we get atleast two outta collier, marshall, collins or taylor? is there anyone they would drop?

Advertisement
i saw a gator page on instagram say they have 23 outta 28 spots left is that even true?

They did an article a while back that indicated their numbers would be LOWER than 25 due to the 85 rule. Of course, they could always have attrition, but I highly doubt they could exceed 25 (they would need more guys to leave).

Advertisement
Feinberg, Loso, and Caneville should all be listened to, albeit with a grain of pink Himalayan salt.

All those guys get decent secondary info. Do not take what they say as gospel, but they’re close enough that what they’re hearing matters.

6'6 330 (looks fatter than Donaldson IMO)

This "Coach Coop" fella seems excited. And his 84 followers

Sounds like he’s doing a lot of self convincing. This is definitely a Concession. You don’t get your Plan B before your Plan A has decided, especially when Plan B said he was all set to decide later in August well after Plan A’s announcement. This is smoke and mirrors and the gayta fans are eating it up.

Advertisement
Sounds like he’s doing a lot of self convincing. This is definitely a Concession. You don’t get your Plan B before your Plan A has decided, especially when Plan B said he was all set to decide later in August well after Plan A’s announcement. This is smoke and mirrors and the gayta fans are eating it up.

Read the tweets and you can see them trying to throw shade towards LT

Isn’t this kid one of the kids that was slapping that slaughtered kid they took up side the head on his way by?

Maybe that’s why they took him

6'6 330 (looks fatter than Donaldson IMO)

This "Coach Coop" fella seems excited. And his 84 followers

Watson was expected. I think they would take Taylor if they could and possibly take Collins as well as Conliffe is injured out and Slaton will be leaving.

Isn’t this kid one of the kids that was slapping that slaughtered kid they took up side the head on his way by?

Maybe that’s why they took him
Yep. I imagine after they watch the Slaughter video they had several DT targets from that video. Watson looked really overweight (bad weight) in that video. I would like to see his matchup against a good OL prospect.

Advertisement
Back