Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I wasn't expecting this **** to spread like wildfire.

But oh well won't God do it!
12CA1C00-7D2F-4457-8646-644B8DC3C4AC.gif

Advertisement
It is interesting how aggressive some of our commits are when it comes to defending honor.
These kids catch flack from full grown adults for simply making decisions that affect them & their families lives & are constantly told to be the bigger person & just let it slide, but the reality is they're teenagers & they get tired of that shìt.

Even when a kid doesn't pick Miami there should never be hard feelings unless the kid goes out of his way to shìt talk & be a troll like Romello Height did last year, but otherwise people bother & badger these kids all day on social media & eventually they're going to respond back.

I appreciate & respect them for not sitting back & just taking it, because they certainly don't deserve it, especially from some low life UF fans.

Advertisement
These kids catch flack from full grown adults for simply making decisions that affect them & their families lives & are constantly told to be the bigger person & just let it slide, but the reality is they're teenagers & they get tired of that shìt.

Even when a kid doesn't pick Miami there should never be hard feelings unless the kid goes out of his way to shìt talk & be a troll like Romello Height did last year, but otherwise people bother & badger these kids all day on social media & eventually they're going to respond back.

I appreciate & respect them not sitting back & taking it, because they certainly don't deserve it, especially from some low life UF fans.

I have zero social media and if I did I wouldn’t be following kids and interacting with them. Not sure when this got to be acceptable but It’ll always be some weird **** to me.

Advertisement
Someone needs to get him more info on all the racist **** that is going down at Clemson. Latest one below. Heads up, its disturbing content.

Why would a kid from Miami put on for these people when he can go to the crib with his friends before the NFL and be a legend for life?

Relevancy (reach): if he decommits from Clemson, he will be a UM/UF/Bama battle.

View attachment 123818

I said on the other thread that this looks like it’s photoshopped...if you look he’s sitting or leaning on a granite countertop of some sort...seems strange that you’d have a granite counter running into your garage....again not saying it is but it looks it to me and as someone ( think it was TimBomb)Said in the other thread sHT like this could get you killed nowadays.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back