Tears Gator Tears

Idiots on Twitter getting called out on their nonsense 😂
95E89DDF-C23D-4ED4-BCFB-7B89E4F6B45F.jpeg
E4372C38-CB92-4843-8203-E7A05DBFE97E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now most y’all know I’m old as fck and have no clue HTF to read twitter so I’ll ask again..is this DSGB fool a Cane or a **** cause I have no clue..one of you youngsters help an old man out..lol..

I’m pretty sure UFAG took the loss during that diatribe but I’d feel better if I knew for sure..🤯🤯🤯

Now most y’all know I’m old as fck and have no clue HTF to read twitter so I’ll ask again..is this DSGB fool a Cane or a **** cause I have no clue..one of you youngsters help an old man out..lol..

I’m pretty sure UFAG took the loss during that diatribe but I’d feel better if I knew for sure..🤯🤯🤯
He's a gayte.

Gator. Essentially said that the Palmetto boys are not that good and he knows players better than them.

Advertisement
Gator. Essentially said that the Palmetto boys are not that good and he knows players better than them.

What I thought but wanted to make sure..it’s like listening to one of those language tapes.Listen long enough and eventually you learn it by accident if nothing else..😂

Advertisement
Whenever someone posts a screengrab from a gator message board into Gator Tears all I hear is emo music

Since alot of these guys on twitter got me blocked already, can someone pull some gator twitter receipts on the Palmetto guys for me please? I need sauce from before things started trending our way and after. I'm working on something that documents their decent into madness.

Last edited:

He's a Gaytor fan.

Advertisement
Back