Tears Gator Tears

If the UF fans are right and Miami is only getting kids because of Covid-19, then how come UF hasn't been able to keep any of these top local UF kids home?

Mario Williams
Agiye Hall
Branden Jennings
Cade Denhoff
Christian Leary
Michael Trigging
Shambre Jackson
Keanu Koht
Chase Smith
Dink Jackson
Tommi Hill
Philip Riley

:censored:

Last edited:
Advertisement
They think our interior DL is full of chain links and construction barrels. One of the least informed fan bases in the game.

Our DL has been voted in the top 3 DL’s in the country and number one by some BUT this kid signed because he’s gonna get early playing time over the current group...🤦‍♂️

You guys know my mantra..There’s no one more delusional than a disillusioned delusional UFAG fan...

If the UF fans are right and Miami is only getting kids because of Covid-19, then how come UF hasn't been able to keep any of these top local UF kids home?

Mario Williams
Agiye Hall
Barenen Jennings
Cade Denhoff
Christian Leary
Michael Trigging
Shambre Jackson
Keanu Koht
Chase SMith
Dink Jackson
Tommi Hill
Philip Riley

Don’t fall victim to the fallacy that logic will work with a gata

Advertisement
@TimeB0mb @TheOriginalCane
I did it.
🤷🏿‍♂️
Screenshot_20200727-140620_Chrome.jpg

Mario Williams
Agiye Hall
Branden Jennings
Cade Denhoff
Christian Leary
Michael Trigging
Shambre Jackson
Keanu Koht
Chase Smith
Dink Jackson
Tommi Hill
Philip Riley

If his name were Twink Jackson he would’ve stayed home.

Advertisement
Dsgb big mad
Frfr, those kids needed to see that. UiF fans are so fickle with these young men. On their ****s when they tend to them but quick to throw em under the bus, diss em, slander their character and site their true colors just because they aren't trending to that ****hole community college in gaynesville.

I propose we switch the thread title to:

Gators squeal like a pig.

It is very fitting of their location and what is happening to them.

IMO Gator tears is far too nice of a title

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back