Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement

GATA TEARS.jpeg

This is the saddest thing I have ever seen in my entire crooting life, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Advertisement
s;flkajsdfkasdf;lkasdfkasdf;laksfalkjsfasjk

I don't get involved in the BS of twitter, but man I get so happy whenever I see this kid's tweets thrown back in his stupid face. He is the literal embodiment of the Florida Gators.

Also.. is there any chance that Tim Brewster is his father? I've seen the "all them boys from Miami that real come to Jimbo's camp" enough times to put two and two together. Might just be a conspiracy theory of mine, but I just refuse to believe that two unrelated human beings can walk their own unique paths in life and still become such insufferable human beings.

Advertisement
I don't get involved in the BS of twitter, but man I get so happy whenever I see this kid's tweets thrown back in his stupid face. He is the literal embodiment of the Florida Gators.

Also.. is there any chance that Tim Brewster is his father? I've seen the "all them boys from Miami that real come to Jimbo's camp" enough times to put two and two together. Might just be a conspiracy theory of mine, but I just refuse to believe that two unrelated human beings can walk their own unique paths in life and still become such insufferable human beings.

@20EReedboii one of these three dudes is his father

OIP.hC91s9lSeqDPtu6ETs0gjQHaDK.jpeg

Wow was watching million dollar listing when the alert that Williams had committed.I looked down at my phone fully expecting it to say he was headed to the dawgs....all I could say was “ holy fck he picked us “. ,
What was better to watch, this thread or Tracy’s assistant Erika?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back