Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
I must say, this thread slaps different when **** goes our way

unnamed.gif

This thread is quickly turning into the thread of a thousand excuses for the turds....there were 5-6 different ones in the couple posts above.

Bags,Pandemic,no one having fans,not having to play games,kids can’t visit other s hooks...did I miss any?

And dont forget "Williams is overrated" but now that UGA will turn its attention to another safety maybe "now he can choose the Turds".

Advertisement
1-2 Miami's coming for you... 3-4 better lock your door

View attachment 122622

Things I love about Miami being one point behind The Gaytor...

1. Average score (which Gaytors looooove to brag about until it doesn't favor them).
2. TWO Gaytor recruits are academic non-qualifiers from a prior year...DOUBLE POINTS!
3. Leonard Taylor...soon...
4. Miami hasn't even signed a QB.
5. Miami will STILL be ahead when we get LT and the Gaytors "flipz" Savion.
6. Gaytors will get more and more desperate for OOS kids, red flags, questionable academics, and JuCos.
7. They keep doubling down on the (remaining) Palmetto kids.
8. They are pumping nitrous oxide into the Gaytor Flipz Machine even as we speak.
9. Manny is proving the "Hialeah hey bros" wrong.
10. The ongoing failure of Gaytor insiders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
There logic is mind numbing

Yes I'm sure Covid has played a role but Williams has seen UGA's campus a million times, he's been in other stadiums before, he's seen all the hoopla, etc.

However what Covid really exposed is how **** these campuses like ****svile up north, Braska cornfields, UGA' bushes compared to UM where you are so close to a major city

Advertisement
Back