Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I can't fathom where the arrogance comes from. Even during probation in the 90's we never managed to finish 4-7 or worse, but UiF accomplished that feat twice since Manti Te'o made catfishing popular. Lou Saban was our coach the last time we managed to win less than 5 games and Jimmy Carter was the President.

They barely beat us last year with a garbage offensive staff, a true freshman LT and Jarren Williams making his first start. God I hope the stars align and somehow we're scheduled to play them if they do this ACC/SEC crossover schedule.

20200722_085821.jpg

Advertisement
1500 pages of gators saying the Miami coach stinks, the player that just committed to us sucks compared to the lower ranked player who committed to them, and SEC!

I'm looking forward to page 3000!
Funny af that our staff supposedly sucks but Mullen barely beat us with a Grammer school OL but he's suppose to be godly......Mullen can't recruit at all

the arrogance is astounding. kids know whats going on more than fans. the vibe is real at miami. diaz works out the kinks we will be fine. they act like their program has done so much more than ours recently - it hasn't. oh by the way i will go with the opinions of all the ranking services and my own eyes over a bunch of bitter gator fans.

Funny af that our staff supposedly sucks but Mullen barely beat us with a Grammer school OL but he's suppose to be godly......Mullen can't recruit at all
I loved the one guy's comment bytching about Mullen's recruiting by saying their scheme relies on highly talented players. Most places call that bad coaching.

I would imagine if there's one SEC vs ACC game then they would get the Seminoles.

The ONLY thing hold the Gata fan together is the hope that Miami falters this season. In the event they don't and they real off a decent season where there's hope? Ooooohhhhh man they will implode

all bc blake said hes confident on marshall LOL. marshall dont like you fam

Advertisement
the arrogance is astounding. kids know whats going on more than fans. the vibe is real at miami. diaz works out the kinks we will be fine. they act like their program has done so much more than ours - it hasn't.

not to mention its not like diaz is running back the entire 6-7 coaching staff. he wiped essentially the entire offensive side of the ball minus two guys, pushed the QB out, and got immediate fixes along the OL to prevent playing freshmen again

Advertisement
the arrogance is astounding. kids know whats going on more than fans. the vibe is real at miami. diaz works out the kinks we will be fine. they act like their program has done so much more than ours recently - it hasn't. oh by the way i will go with the opinions of all the ranking services and my own eyes over a bunch of bitter gator fans.
I mean some gator! invented Gatorade! Give them credit where credit is due!

Bro that’s off of 2 NY6 Bowl game seasons. What happens when he doesn’t do that?

itll be why for as good as Danny boy is as a coach, he wont survive at UF bc **** never be good enough as a recruiter. that **** flies at MSU where they dont expect to compete with UM FSU and the rest of the big boys for recruits but doesnt work at UF. the team has a ceiling. after this year, they're going to be in for a rough one

Advertisement
Their staff writers deserve some of the credit for all the tears. Those clowns blow so much sunshine up the subscribers' skirts they actually think they're going to sign everybody. When they whiff on everybody it makes it so much sweeter because the writers got their hopes up.

I mean some gator! invented Gatorade! Give them credit where credit is due!
maybe its my age but when a kid commits to FSU or another good program that might not be clicking right now i don't take shots at the kid for making the choice, especially when he is a local kid. it might seem that way sometimes but miami is not going to be down forever. the tide is turning.

itll be why for as good as Danny boy is as a coach, he wont survive at UF bc **** never be good enough as a recruiter. that **** flies at MSU where they dont expect to compete with UM FSU and the rest of the big boys for recruits but doesnt work at UF. the team has a ceiling. after this year, they're going to be in for a rough one

I said it when they first hired him. He was an 8 win coach at MSU. That was good enough for their fan base. I figured the UF brand could bump him up a little but their fans weren't going to settle for 9-10 wins and second/third place finished in the SEC least.

It's just that the gaytor always passes on sure to bust 5 stars and always picks up the way underrated 3 stars.

Hence the gaytor logiX math and incessant *****ing to ratings sites that their 3 stars need bumps and all the 5 stars should be dropped to 2 stars when they "aren't a take" for the mighty gaytor

Advertisement
Back