Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
These guys must fail to realize that **** near every single (save a few transfers) upperclassman on this years Floriduh team - RS Seniors, Seniors, RS Juniors and Juniors - played on or signed to a team that went 4 and phucking 7. Now they’re talking “ships.” We haven’t been that bad in my dads lifetime, let alone mine, and they act like it’s ancient history. I haven’t forgotten.

But, somehow, they’ve managed to get good enough to be 2d place in their division/4th place in their conference in just 2 years, and can’t fathom us being able to do the same because... crowd size.

If Jeff Thomas catches a god **** punt and/or baxa makes a chip shot fg, they would’ve lost to a team that “couldn't win CUSA” - but let’s just forget about that too.
Florida would have been a 7-5 team last year with Franks at QB. When he got injured, Trask took them to another level. Mullen was very lucky.

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 2.40.58 PM.png

Advertisement
I guess no one has told this **** that his team is one of the leaders in NFL draft bust while ours is one of the leaders in NFL earnings and HOF inductions over the last 20 years.View attachment 121613
I love these because it's like ok yeah our horrible conference but yet our late round players seen to stick in the league longer than ur first rounders do

If I was a jort totin' gator nerd (thank jeebus I'm not) I'd be pretty ****ed at Mullett. 10 wins and second place finishes in the SEC Least aren't giving them the recruiting juice they need to make the jump from also-ran to actual contender. All while their attrition has turned their good recruiting classes into mediocre ones. I wonder what their actual rankings would be if you eliminate every guy who transferred or got kicked off the team? They're running out of Mac players to fill their roster too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think someone once put his name out there with the Cowboys job, likely because of his time coaching Dak, and they have just run with it. They are probably convinced he will be Belichick's ultimately heir.

His heir??? Knowing them they probably think Mullet is going to unseat Belichick in NE and Bill's going to have to go back to coach in Cleveland.

Advertisement

This might be one of the *****!iest Gaytor hot-takes that I've ever read. It's glorious.

First, this Gaytor dipsh!te has no idea that Tommy Streeter's time at UM was...not...the best.

Then, he hypothesizes that Tommy Streeter has falsely imprisoned LT, and that there is some kind of Stockholm Syndrome effect.

"Unlimited contact"? Uh, the rule on contact applies to current employees of a university. If a kid couldn't have "unlimited contact" with people who are alums of a university and/or related to someone who works at a university, then the kid would have to live in a bubble.

"Unlimited bullsh!te in his ear"? What is the BS? And has the NCAA passed any rules about an allowable level of bullsh!te?

"Undid two years of visits"? If all it took was false imprisonment in a gym with a steady diet of bullsh!te in the ear to "undo two years of visits", then maybe those "two years of visits" didn't make such a lasting impact.

"Leading"? Yeah, Gaytors think that once they take the lead, nobody can ever come back on them.

"Having mom on board"? Really? Hey, here's a thought, maybe "Covid-19" changed mom's mind. Oh, no, that would be HORRIBLE for the Gaytors to acknowledge.

"Realizing this was the better opportunity for him"? How? I won't begrudge the Gaytors this OPINION, but they never articulate the specifics and certainty of why it is a better opportunity? And for what? To win more games? That's why the games are played. To be six hours from home? Didn't work out so well for Issiah Walker.

"Hova/Turner/Johnson/Mullet staring at Zoom calls and sending edits"? This one makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Oh, lord, now there is some sort of virtue associated with "staring at Zoom calls" and "sending edits" (produced by some much-lower-paid employee)?

And then the catch-all of "whatever crap he's been fed and god knows what else"? Oh my goodness, what LITANY OF HORRIBLES are these Gaytors imagining? What is so awful, but so inarticulable, that would cause this poor misguided child to renounce every pro-Gaytor feeling that he has ever had, only to embrace the sheer BLASPHEMY that is associated with Miami?

I think I want to have that Gaytor fan porst tattooed on my body. It is just that priceless.

This might be one of the *****!iest Gaytor hot-takes that I've ever read. It's glorious.

First, this Gaytor dipsh!te has no idea that Tommy Streeter's time at UM was...not...the best.

Then, he hypothesizes that Tommy Streeter has falsely imprisoned LT, and that there is some kind of Stockholm Syndrome effect.

"Unlimited contact"? Uh, the rule on contact applies to current employees of a university. If a kid couldn't have "unlimited contact" with people who are alums of a university and/or related to someone who works at a university, then the kid would have to live in a bubble.

"Unlimited bullsh!te in his ear"? What is the BS? And has the NCAA passed any rules about an allowable level of bullsh!te?

"Undid two years of visits"? If all it took was false imprisonment in a gym with a steady diet of bullsh!te in the ear to "undo two years of visits", then maybe those "two years of visits" didn't make such a lasting impact.

"Leading"? Yeah, Gaytors think that once they take the lead, nobody can ever come back on them.

"Having mom on board"? Really? Hey, here's a thought, maybe "Covid-19" changed mom's mind. Oh, no, that would be HORRIBLE for the Gaytors to acknowledge.

"Realizing this was the better opportunity for him"? How? I won't begrudge the Gaytors this OPINION, but they never articulate the specifics and certainty of why it is a better opportunity? And for what? To win more games? That's why the games are played. To be six hours from home? Didn't work out so well for Issiah Walker.

"Hova/Turner/Johnson/Mullet staring at Zoom calls and sending edits"? This one makes me LAUGH OUT LOUD. Oh, lord, now there is some sort of virtue associated with "staring at Zoom calls" and "sending edits" (produced by some much-lower-paid employee)?

And then the catch-all of "whatever crap he's been fed and god knows what else"? Oh my goodness, what LITANY OF HORRIBLES are these Gaytors imagining? What is so awful, but so inarticulable, that would cause this poor misguided child to renounce every pro-Gaytor feeling that he has ever had, only to embrace the sheer BLASPHEMY that is associated with Miami?

I think I want to have that Gaytor fan porst tattooed on my body. It is just that priceless.
I thought everything that came out of Emmert's mouth was bull****e.....

Advertisement
Back