Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
**** no. Since UF is never winning another title, if we play them in a bowl game it means we aren't in the running for a championship. Let's keep that stink off of us. I'd rather the UM athletic department publicly offer to schedule UF every year, just to see UF make up some silly excuses to explain why they are scared to do it.

lol I hear ya, don’t we play them in 2 years?

tenor (89).gif

Advertisement
View attachment 121665
Hey Jeff, not to burst your bubble or anything but lol at us having a small brand. It took one 10 win season and a chain to out gross you in sales and not only did we out gross you, WE LAPPED YOU! You’ll never have a bigger brand than Miami.

Oh and another thing, Danny boy was never offered this job. He was vetoed by our Department because he rubbed people the wrong way. Thank god too, the weirdo couldn’t recruit down here even even if he had a Bama-esque budget.
Gaytor fans are like this neighbor I used to have. He had broken cars and doors and trash all over his backyard and would up and down claim his yard brought “class” to the neighborhood.

Trailer trash hicks think they or that dump is worth a **** in anyone’s minds. Pure. Denial.

Advertisement
From Alderman the 247 mod on his crystal ball:

"I don’t think it’s a total done deal there yet or I would have swapped it. I’m good with just dropping my confidence score for right now. At least haven’t uncovered anything to that extent saying it’s a done deal. The Miami smoke is there though and has been building.
Florida is still in touch with mom and LT. They talked for about an hour today."

Still trying to deny the inevitable

I just read above that some UF clown thinks UF is top ten in academics? Let me help him:

Harvard, Princeton, Yale, MIT, Stanford, Duke, Columbia, Gtown, UC Berkeley, Dartmouth, Cornell, Brown, UChicago, Vandy, and about 10 other liberal arts small schools and some others that run academic circles around those guys. UF is barely top 40 once you put all these schools together- maybe top 50

"I don’t think it’s a total done deal there yet or I would have swapped it. I’m good with just dropping my confidence score for right now. At least haven’t uncovered anything to that extent saying it’s a done deal. The Miami smoke is there though and has been building.
Florida is still in touch with mom and LT. They talked for about an hour today."

Running up ad revenue bringing people back. That’s all

Advertisement
Advertisement

Man Blake is really messing with them now. Hes gonna have to log off for a few days on Aug 6th

Advertisement
Back